So when Wen Qiuhan and Lu Xi fell in love, his father didn't agree very much, but Lu Xi was the child of an old friend, so he couldn't say anything.

    But Wen Qingmo knew that his father wanted them to have a commercial marriage to strengthen the power of the Wen family.

    Before the second differentiation into an Omega, Wen Qingmo also felt that he must embark on the road of marriage, marrying an Omega without any emotional foundation.

    If the two are considered compatible, then they should treat each other as guests; if not, they are complete business partners.

    But now...

    the pheromones brought him feelings he had never felt before.

    This feeling bothered Wen Qingmo and made him addicted to it.

    Wen Qingmo's gaze fell on Lu Xi vaguely, and then looked away as if it was hot again. He stretched out his hand and opened the car door a crack, avoiding Lu Xi's eyes, and said indifferently: "I don't know."

    "... "

    After a long time came a sentence that was not clear, and Lu Xi said that he had been greatly perfunctory.

    Before Lu Xi could say anything more, Wen Qingmo completely opened the car door: "Go, don't call Jiang Yue here, I'll see you off."

    "Do you have anything else to do afterwards?"

    Not the first time After being sent back by Wen Qingmo, Lu Xi sat in the co-pilot with ease, closed the car door, and asked out of politeness.

    "It's okay."

    Wen Qingmo looked down at his watch, and then supported the steering wheel. He stopped inside, turned his head, and smiled softly at Lu Xi: "Happy birthday."

    Lu Xi was almost stunned, but she Quickly came back to his senses, and continued: "Thank you."

    "I prepared a gift for you, but I didn't bring it now. I planned to give it to you tomorrow."

    "It's okay," Lu Xi said hurriedly, "You can give it to me." Thank you very much for the gift."

    Wen Qingmo glanced at her, and slightly restrained his smile: "But it is really difficult to ask you out for a meal, so I called you a little later, and the time for dinner will be postponed to two It's the queen of heaven... The schedule is very full, I think it's even better than me."

    Hearing that Wen Qingmo was teasing her, Lu Xi simply followed the words, and she nodded seriously: "I can't help it, I'm too popular Yes, remember to make an appointment next time if you want to see me, I will reluctantly consider it."

    Wen Qingmo choked for a moment, then rubbed his forehead funny, and changed the subject: "Are you going to buy something for your roommate?"

    "Yes, help Xia Weiwei bring , go to the opposite mall."

    Hearing this, Wen Qingmo looked down at his watch again. It was almost seven o'clock. When Lu Xi didn't notice, the tension on his face was fleeting. After hesitating for a few seconds, Wen Qingmo seemed to ask casually: "You Do you want to go to the beach?"

    "Ah?"

    Wen Qingmo asked suddenly, Lu Xi was a little dazed, she turned her head to look at Wen Qingmo's side face: "Where

    are you going?" She even suspected that she was hallucinating up.

    "Beach."

    Wen Qingmo put his left elbow on the edge of the car window, supported his chin, and repeated it again, but secretly squeezed the steering wheel with his right hand, and a thin layer of sweat broke out from his palm.