2 - Terror From Space (part 2)

Jotaro Kujo receives a call while at home from the Speedwagon Foundation. They have just been informed that a meteor that looks like a statue of a human has fell to earth, and from the ever increasing cracks in the meteor, a humanoid can be seen and is suspected to be Kars. Jotaro has only heard story's of Kars and how fearsome he is, and unsure what to do, he retrieves a diary his grandfather gave him before his old age got the better of him. 

This diary retells his grandfather, Joseph Joestar, and his youth. How at age 18 he underwent something called "Hamon training" to help him defeat these "Pillar Men", fearsome life forms who have incredible power. It seems the Joestar curse has come back to bite Jotaro in the ass once more. Concerned, Jotaro calls up Joesph Joestar, hoping for some help, but he is met to only a dial tone and voicemail. Jotaro leaves a voicemail asking Joesph to call him back as soon as he can, and then proceeds to call his allies.

The next to be called is one Josuke Higashikata, a 20 year old living in a small town called Morioh. Josuke and Jotaro have fought side by side before, and as such Jotaro knows he can be relied on. Josuke is informed on the situation, and is tasked with getting his crew together and to meet him in Morioh, next to the ghost ally.

After Josuke, Jotaro calls Koichi Hirose, aged 18, and asks him to give Giorno Giovana a visit and fill him in, as if what the Speedwagon suspect is true, they will need all the help they can get.

Koichi then flies out to Italy, and once more meets Giorno Giovana, much to the dismay of Passione.