Casanova God

3 years. Heck, I didn't even notice that it's been 3 years now.

3 years of glancing at her afar.

3 years of dreaming of her.

3 years...

...but it's too late.

I was a Jerk.

I was a Playboy.

I was a Heart-breaker.

I was an A-hole.

I was... ME.

For three years I've been grieving for my loss. But what good did it brought me? Nothing. Just pain.

3 years ago. I thought doing such unforgivable acts to girls like dating dozens of girls, breaking their hearts would earn me fame. Sure I gained tons of attention, and I think it's cool. People even gave me the title, "God of Jerks".

And then I met this girl. A shy, reserved, boring girl. It was a challenge I accepted.

"Make her date you and we'll worship you."

"We'll give you the title, "The Casanova God."

"Of course, after you get her, you have to crush her heart."

An evil plan they told me with their evil grins. I don't know but I was hesitant at first but they pushed me.

It was late afternoon when I saw her seated on a bench, reading a book.

"Noelle..."

I catch her attention. She tilted her neck to see me.

"Can I walk you home?"

She was confuse at my sudden offer. Who wouldn't be. Few seconds, her confused reaction was replaced into something not good. She's probably thinking she's my next victim, which indeed is true, but I must not blow my cover.

"No."

She refused. Picking up her things, deciding to walk away. Maybe this is why I was hesitant on agreeing on my friend's challenge because she was way different than other girls I've dated.

I persuaded her. I told her I mean no harm.

In the end, she still said a 'no'. I had no choice but to follow her. Damn, I looked like a stalker. I must do it though, so she would think I'm serious with her.

"Go away and stop tailing me."

She told me without looking. She continued walking, not glancing at her back which I was there, silently following her steps.

She stopped by the gate painted yellow.