Alexia Putellas x reader (implied smut)

Start from the beginning

You try to loosen up a little bit and secure your ponytail for the thousand time. "We'll smash it". Katie smirks.

The first 20 minutes were intense. Hard tackles from both sides and no goals. You feel everyone getting frustrated but you somehow remind calm.

It was in the 34th minutes when Katie beautifully passes you the ball and you're one vs one with the Australian goalkeeper. You were sure that you would get the ball in, but the goalkeeper had other plans, sliding into your left ankle.

She lands on top of you, knocking the wind out of your body. Thankfully nothing serious happened, besides Ireland getting a penalty. In your past year with Barcelona you've become one of the best penalty takers so you took the one as well.

You feel all eyes on you but only focus on the ball and the goal. You lock eyes with the goalkeeper, breath in and out and shoot the ball into the right corner. The Australian goalkeeper doesn't have a single chance against your shot.

Your teammates storm to you, tightly hugging you. You wink at Alexia and use your tricot to swipe away the sweat, teasing her a little bit.

Much to your dismay, there are many goal chances for your side but no one wants to get in.

It's half time break, which is spent by prep and tactical talks in the changing rooms and a little bit of joking. Ireland has the most ball possession which makes you feel secure.

The second half isn't any different, your goal being the only one this game. You feel incredibly proud, being able to represent your country like this. All the self doubt from the last years suddenly vanishing, all the pain feeling worth it. You party a bit with the girls, thanking the fans for travelling all the way to Australia and doing a quickly post match interview.

You can't wait to see your girlfriend. You haven't been able to have sex with Alexia for two days, wanting to be 100% fit for the game. Sex with Alexia was intense and always leaves you trembling.

Just as you were walking into the changing room, your media manager stops you and lets you know, that you have to attend the press conference in twenty minutes. You groan in annoyance but don't have any chance to say no.

"Gotta attend the press conference, you don't have to wait for me. I'll take the bus back to the hotel". Alexia and you have planned to drive back to the hotel together and celebrate. "No worries, I'll wait for you cariño. You did amazing, but the next time don't tease that much;)". Her message makes you blush. This was your first real relationship, so you mainly let Alexia take the lead and never tease but in the past weeks you've become even more comfortable and sassy. "Huh? What are you on about? But I hope you enjoyed the game"

By now all the other girls are in the changing room but you don't seem to notice them, being completely concentrated on the conversation with the spanish midfielder. "I really did cariño. Can't wait to show you how much. You will arrive before me, I want you waiting in the baby blue lace set in the bed. You deserve to be celebrated". You feel all wobbly and happy.

Katie of course sees it and snatches your phone away from you. "Katie! What are you doing? Give me my phone back" You quickly panick and Katie smirks, reading the messages you exchanged. Thankfully Alexia has the sunset with you kissing as her profile picture so you're not able to see the face. "Oho, Y/N is getting laid guys, in her baby blue lace bra by someone who's called Corazón. Wait is that even a name?" You blush and hide your face in your hands.

"Corazón means heart in Spanish". Olivia laughs and Emma just shakes her hand and takes your phone from Katie's hand and gives it back to you. You quietly thank her and pack your things, escaping to the press conference. "We can just cuddle up and watch some criminal minds if you're not in the mood" Alexa grows worried that you haven't answered her yet.