Vicky Losada x reader (smut)

request by @user79391218

"Girls, can I quickly have your attention? Our new signings just arrived" The head coach Alessandro said and you look up from your phone.

You feel like you can't breath when you see Vicky, your ex, looking straight into your eyes. You don't hear anything besides your breath. Why does she have to follow you? You left Barcelona because the two of you broke up, went to Mancity and after she signed with City you went on loan to Roma.

"Y/n, are you okay? You look like you're fainting". You can hear the Norwegian accent of Sophie. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine" You breathe out and quickly look at your football boots. "Hey, I'm Vicky and from Mancity, I look forward to playing with you".

Her voice is still as hot and Vicky's voice sends shivers down your back. "Aren't you ask from Mancity?" Sophie asks and you just nod, stand up and hurry out if your room, to start warming up.

Vicky looks after you and bites her lip. You always have such an innocent vibe around you, which arouses her so much.

The reason Vicky chose Roma was you. She knew that you would have to play two season with Roma so she wants to make things right again. You ended the relationship back then because of Vicky's jealousy and the growing fame and not because someone fell out of love or cheated. But every time you went out, which was pretty often since you were way younger back then and just wanted to live your life, Vicky got even jealous of your best friend, causing one too many fights and the media, they just assumed your relationship, of course noticed the change in your dynamic and started to constantly ask you about it.

After a few minutes of peace and quiet you see the rest of the team approaching you. "Okay, as a warm up we'll do partner exercises. One has the ball and needs to get from the one side of the pitch to the other while the other one has to try to get the ball". You love good tackles so it was one of your favourite drills.

Once again you were so caught up in your thoughts that you don't notice Vicky standing right in front of you. "Do you wanna partner up with me? I don't know anyone besides you Chiqui" (little one). You choke on your spit, but see that everyone, even Sophie who you normally partner up with, already has a partner. "Don't call me little one and I don't have another choice, everyone already has a partner". You used to love it when she called you Chiqui but right now, it brings back too many painful memories.

You grab the ball from her hand and copy the rest of your teammates, standing at the white line. Vicky sighs and stands next to you. Alessandro blows the whistle and you start running with the ball. The midfielder can quickly snatch the ball from you which frustrates you. Normally you're the best at this drill but right now you're loosing, which is a feeling you hate. "Y/n, Vicky, go back to the line and now you switch roles".

Vicky starts this time and somehow you're not able to get the ball, leaving you more frustrated. "Y/n what's going on with you? Come you'll try again until you're able to get the ball". Alessandro seems to be somehow pissed which makes you even more frustrated. You're not able, even thought you start to tackle Vicky more, every tackle gets dirtier, to get the ball until the third round where you simply slide into Vicky's ankle, sending her to the ground.

She groans in pain and holds her ankle. You look at her in shook, not being able to move. "The fuck Y/n, what's wrong with you?" Vicky looks at you in pain and with fearful eyes.

The medics arrive quickly and Alessandro approached you angrily. "Y/n you're out for the next game, what were you thinking? If it's something serious, I swear to god, you're not being allowed to play until she recovered, you understand? I don't care what happened between you at Barcelona or Manchester City, but right now you're a team. And you'll act as one, you understand?" He yells at you and you're only able to nod, feeling more guilt than you ever have before.

"I'm sorry coach, I don't know that I was thinking". You only see now that Vicky was taken with the medics. "You don't have to tell me that. Get your fucking shit together and go to Vicky" He shoved you your water bottle and you turn around, making your way to the medic room. You knock at the door and step in. When you don't see Vicky anywhere your heart drops even more. What if you broke her ankle? "Oh hey Y/n, what's up? You did tackle the new one very dirty I must say" One of the medics say and you simply nod. "Uhm where is she?" Your voice is shaking. "She's in the physio room, no worries, it's nothing a bit of tape can't fix". You turn around and quickly walk to the physio room. You quietly knock at the door, not knowing what you'd say.

"Come in" Vicky says and you do as you're told. There she is, laying on the bed, with only her top and panties. Her ankle and lower leg is completely taped and you swallow hard.

Vicky sees you still standing in the doorway, staring at her ankle regretfully. "Do you always welcome the new ones this way?" She jokes and you can't help the small smile on your lips.

"I'm sorry, it was total unprofessional of me and so dumb, how bad is it?". You close the door behind you and move closer to her, inspecting her ankle. "It is sore but alright chiqui. Well yes it was very stupid of you, but I guess I deserved it" You look questioning at Vicky.

"I really acted like an obsessed asshole back then and I'm sorry about that, I was just insecure and scared of you leaving me". You get a chair and sit down next to her, trying not to stare at her tights. Vicky notices it, but only smirks. "It's alright I guess, it's in the past and I'm over it". Both of you know that it's a complete lie. "It doesn't seem like you're over it cariño" You press your tights together, trying to ease the building arousal. "Are you alright mi cielito?(my little heaven) You seem tense over there?" You blush and look at your hands. "Uh yeah, I just feel bad about it, I'm really sorry, but I need to go, catch you later tesoro (treasure) " You want to facepalm yourself it using the nickname and stumble up.

Vicky grabs your hand before you can leave. "I don't think so. I think I can help you relax, no? And I know how you can make up for the dirty tackle" Vicky's eyes are dark and she bites her lip. "What do you mean?" Your voice is small and you can't look anywhere besides her lips. Her hands find their way to your waist, guiding you between her legs. You swallow hard. "You know exactly what I mean and you can't fight it. Your eyes are nearly as dark as mine. Just let me lead you"

You simply nod and you finally feel her lips on yours again. You missed it so much. Your hands find their way into Vicky's hair and push her closer if it's even possible.

She stands up and turn you over, so that you're underneath her. She moves her lips to your neck, biting and licking it and quickly discharges your top.

"You got even more beautiful wow" Was all Vicky was able to say and starts leaving kisses everywhere.

"Don't tease, please". You beg and Vicky pushes down your shorts and pantie, finally connecting her lips with your clit. "God I missed your taste". Her comment makes you blush but you still continue to moan her name.

After a few minutes and her adding two fingers you come, moaning her name loudly. "You did so great chiqui" She smiles against your lips