The Signs as Ancient Landmarks/Wonders

ARIES: Hanging gardens of Babylon-Though destroyed it was said to be beautiful and was known as "The marvel of mankind"

TAURUS: The colosseum- Has stood tall through many things including earthquakes and robbery but was mainly the home of entertainment

GEMINI: Temple of Artemis- Was forgotten but was rediscovered and marvelled for its extravagance

CANCER: The Great Wall of China- Though built in death and suffering of the people creating it, it was made into something new and amazing.

LEO: Statue of Zeus at Olympia- Destroyed in fire but had its share of great fame, glory and pride.

VIRGO: Machu Picchu- Mistakenly known as "The lost city of the inca's" was forgotten and abandoned a century after it was built in 1450 because of the Spanish. A lost wonder rediscovered in 1911.

LIBRA: Lighthouse of Alexandria- Was a source of light and guidance for many centuries was also known as the Pharos lighthouse.

SCORPIO: Colossus of Rhodes- The original Statue of Liberty the colossus of Rhodes was built in celebration of freedom. Was a symbol of freedom, victory and fulfilment.

SAGITTARIUS: The pyramids of Giza- The longest lasting ancient architectural structure. Has stayed firm and strong for many centuries, definitely a wonder of both the modern and ancient world.

CAPRICORN: Mausoleum at Halicarnassus- This building was rich, with statuary and carvings in relief, was so beautiful and unique

AQUARIUS: Stonehenge- A mystery to archaeologist's for centuries is still an unsolved puzzle

PISCES: Moai (Easter Island)- human figures representing ancestors and have been regarded as the embodiment of powerful living or former chiefs of the civilisation. The Moai are placed all over the island.