When they're jealous 💜

Start from the beginning

"You're one of the most interesting people I know, Basil. I love spending time with you and nobody can, or will, ever change that."

"Are you sure?" He asks, "You don't have to lie to make me feel better.. Really! I would completely understand if--"

You gently turn his face to look at you, closing your eyes and pulling him into a kiss. It didn't last long as the purpose behind it was to get him to stop talking but it was still soft and full of love.

"I-! Uh-! ..Wow.." Basil stammers when you pull away, face as red as a cherry, "I- I didn't expect you to..uhm.."

"I'm sorry. Did that make you uncomfortable?" You ask after realizing how random that probably was. Basil quickly shakes his head.

"No! I really liked it! I-! I mean as long as you liked it I-!" You give him another kiss.

"You mean a lot to mean, Basil. Next time you're feeling like this, don't hesitate to come find me. No matter who I'm talking to, I promise I'll listen.." 

AUBREY

"Hey!" You and your friend jump. Aubrey, who came out of nowhere, marches up to you two with a pissed off look.

"Oh hey, Aubrey!" You said, giving her a small smile. Meanwhile your friend stands there confused.

"Uh, Y/n? Who's this?" They ask. However before you could even fix your lips to say something, Aubrey says something first.

"That's none of your business. Now scram." She says before grabbing you by the wrist. Your friend grabs your other wrist.

"Who do you think--" Aubrey spins around, her bat gleaming in the sunlight as she steps towards your friend with murder in her eyes.

"I said.." She repeats, "Scram!"

Upon seeing the spiked bat, your friend jumps and backs away. You sigh and shake your head.

"I'll explain everything to you later, ( Friend Name ). Please excuse us for now." You say before dragging your girlfriend away.

"What's your problem?" You ask glancing back at her. Aubrey rolls her eyes.

"My problem? What's yours?"

"Whaddya mean?" You ask. Aubrey looks away, a blush growing on her cheeks.

"You..haven't bother me all week and when I finally find you, your laughing it up with some idiot."

You stop in your tracks, eyes wide in surprise as you fully turn to look at your girlfriend once again.

"Oh my gosh.." You mumble before bursting into laughter, "Ahaha~! You're jealous!"

Aubrey's face blooms red, "What? No I'm not!"

"Ahaha~! That's so cute ahaha~!" You say in between fits of giggles. Aubrey's eyebrows furrow as the blush on her face darkens.

"I'm not jealous! St-! Stop saying stupid things!"

HERO

"Hey, babe!" Your conversation with your friend is cut short when your boyfriend runs up to and hugs you from behind.

"Ah-! Oh hey, Hero! ..What's with the new nickname?" You ask he chooses not to answer.

"Uh, babe? Who's this?" He asks instead, staring at your friend who's now awkwardly scratching the back of their head.

"Oh, them? Their my friend. They came to visit Faraway Town so I've been with them for the past few days. ( Friend Name ), this is Hero my--"

"Loving and supportive boyfriend who would never leave out of town without her." He says and for some reason, something in you found that comment a little..pointed but, you decide to ignore it.