When they're jealous 💜

Found this picture on Pinterest and it said this picture belonged to somebody named Ori on Twitter! If this information is incorrect and it belongs to someone else, please tell me! I'll give them credit/change it if they have a no repost rule!

How do they act when their jealous? 🤔

I took inspiration from @AnOmoriFanatic's jealousy scenario for both Mari and Sunny's part. I don't take any credit for them!

Also I ended up making Basil's and Aubrey's parts a little longer then I meant to. I hope you don't mind that!

----------------------------------------------------

Opening Scenario:

Your childhood friend made a surprise visit to Faraway Town! You haven't seen them in years so you decided to spend the entire week hanging out with them which unintentionally lead to you forgetting about your partner..

SUNNY

"Not to sound rude or anything Sunny but, could you tell me why you're here?" You asked your boyfriend only to be promptly ignored as he glares at your friend. You sigh. He's been like this for the past fifteen minutes and you have no idea why..

"Uh.. It's getting late so I think I'll head back to my grandma's house." You friend says getting up.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" You ask. You feel Sunny's grip on you tighten but you decide to ignore it. Your friend on the other hand notices and visibly tenses.

"I-! No need! I uh-! I can walk there by myself but thanks for asking!"

"Alright! ..Bye.." You trail off as you watched your friend practically run for thei life and out of your house. Once they're out of view from the window of your room, you turn to Sunny.

"What's been going on with you today? You aren't usually this..mean." You say. Sunny doesn't answer and instead buries his face in your shoulder. You sigh again, knowing that you weren't going to be getting your answer anytime soon.

"You know, sometimes I just don't get you, Sunny.."

BASIL

"Basil? ..Are you okay?" You ask cautiously after finding him in his room, curled up to a pillow and crying.

"Hu- Huh? Oh! Hey, Y/n.." He sniffles, "I- I didn't notice you come in.. Heh..heh.."

"What happened?" You ask, voice just above a whisper as you sit next to him.

"Nothing happened. Don't worry about me, I'm fine!" He says.

"You should go and hang out with your friend.." You frown.

"Basil.." You grab his hand and give it a gentle squeeze. He noticeably flinches.

"Please tell me what's wrong.."

You can see the hesitance in eyes despite how dark the room is. It's obvious something's bothering him and as much as you want to know what it is, it's really up to whether he wants to tell you or not.

"Am I.." Basil begins. You perk up.

"..Do I annoy you at all..? You can be honest with me.." Your heart drops at the question.

"I know I'm not as outgoing or..funny or as interesting as your friend is. All I ever do is..cling to you and cause you trouble with Aubrey. ..I can completely understand if that annoys you and you don't ever want to talk to me again--"

"What are you talking about?" You cut off. Making sure your voice doesn't go above the whisper voice as to not startle him, "You don't annoy me at all and that stuff with Aubrey isn't your fault."