Giving them flowers 💐 { Important News! }

Oh my gosh.. Basil- 🥺

Hey guys! I know it's been a minute since I last updated this book but I've come back with an announcement!

Fun Fact: Some people celebrate Valentine's Day for an entire week! Starting on February 7th and ending on February 14th, they spend time with their partners doing various things. This fact significantly influenced my decision which ultimately lead to AriTsukemo's 2023 Valentine's Week Celebration!

Excluding the 12th, I will be posting scenarios each day to celebrate Valentine's Week! I hope you're excited!

Also, you may or may not get information about a new book I've been writing in a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that! Hehehe~

If you're interested, the schedule has already been posted on my profile!

Anyways-

How do they react to you giving them flowers? 🤔

Basil art is by tourniiquett on DeviantArt!

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny kind of just stands there because..what in the world is he supposed to do with these? He won't reject the gift of course ( You could literally give him a dead rat and he'd keep it since it would be from you ) and'll make a mental note to get something to put them in later.

BASIL

Basil's so happy! As you know, he loves gardening so getting him flowers is arguably one of the best gifts you could probably give him! Once he realizes he's getting a bit too excited he'll revert back to his shy self but it was cute watching him get so happy. Even if it only lasted a few minutes.

AUBREY

Aubrey's flattered but'll play it off like she doesn't care for the gift. ( Acting like her face didn't just have the biggest grin on it five seconds ago ) She'll click her tongue, maybe roll her eyes as she pretends to not be bothered by them. However, if you were to try to take them back or become sad because you actually believed her, you'll watch her switch up real quick.

HERO

Hero accepts the flowers graciously! Even if the flowers are dying and wilting, he would act like it's the best gift he's ever received! Smiling and hugging you like he just won a million bucks!

KEL

When you hand Kel a bouquet of flowers you bought just for him, he looks at them like '???'.

You know him. Flowers aren't really a suitable gift but if it means a lot to you he'll keep them. He can't promise they'll survive long under his care but for the few days they're alive he'll take amazing care of them!

MARI

I definitely see half of y'all giving her the same flowers that Sunny and the others laid on her grave but that's besides the point-

Mari smiles and thanks you. She's touched that you took the time out of your day to get her these and she'll promise to take the best care of them!

POLLY

Polly's flattered, gasping in delight as you present to her the beautiful bouquet. She's definitely putting them in a vase so she can keep them in the house and you can trust and believe that they'll be under the best care!

KIM

Lmao Kim looks at the bouquet in your hands with such a judgmental look it could make you cry-

You know how she is and you love her.. So why in the world did you get her flowers instead of candy? 😐

She keeps them begrudgingly since you took the time out of your day to get them for her but she'll advise you to never give her something like this again. ( Seriously, flowers? And she thought you knew her better than that )

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

As always, Mikhael overreacts and makes a big deal out of the two little flowers you give him. In all honesty, he's flattered that you thought to give him something but he has to put on a front and draw unnecessary attention to you two instead of just accepting them like a normal person. At this point though, are you really surprised?