Happy Birthday Robby

Start from the beginning

Sam: Okay setting the alarm now. Miguel set one too just in case so we got a backup alarm.

Miguel: Got it.

Tory: So the decorations are already paid for at the stores, you'll just need to go pick it up and bring it back here. Cake will be ready tomorrow at 4, Demetri and Eli I'm trusting you with that pickup. Can I?

Demetri: Yes ma'am we got it.

Eli: We won't let nothing happen to it.

Demetri: I will be driving be the way...sorry man you can drive wild sometimes.

Eli: Sorry man, The Hawk just likes to come out when I'm driving but again Tory don't worry we got this. I'll keep the cake safe in my lap while Demetri drives.

Tory: Good. The cater will be coming at 5 as well so we just need someone here to make sure they can be let in and set up. They told me they don't need to stay here which is good because their trucks would spoil everything as me and Robby pull into the driveway.

Amanda: I love how even though you just got our permission to use the house, you still had everything set to still come here.

Tory: Cause I knew y'all wouldn't say no.

Daniel: You know us well.

Tory: Everything else is just making sure y'all have your gifts for him if you don't have them already and making sure you dress nice. I want tomorrow to go perfect for him and I appreciate you guys helping me. If you think of anything else he might like just let me know so I can approve it.

Eli: Girlfriend of the year.

Everyone chuckled as they all went their separate ways to prepare for tomorrow. Tory felt a little knot in her stomach and she needed to rub her stomach to calm it down a bit.

Devon: Are you okay Tory?

Tory: Yeah I'm fine, just nervous about the plans that's all.

Eli: Don't worry Tory, we won't let you down or Robby.

Demetri: Yeah, y'all scare me too much, even more when y'all are together so best believe I'll do everything in my favor to make sure that cake gets here safe on time.

Everyone laughed at that comment and soon everyone was gone, leaving Tory by herself. This day came a lot faster than she anticipated. Now she had to make her way back home and make sure all of her plans were set in stone for tomorrow. When she got home her mom was doing fine, their caretaker was actually there so she wasn't worried about that and Brandon was playing with his toys in his room. Tory then went to her room to get comfortable and relax. She noticed herself getting tired and when she sleeps, she sleeps hard and long so she made sure to set an alarm for 11:59pm so she could be the first one to wish Robby a happy birthday. Literally minutes after setting the alarm she was out like a night.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Tory jolted awake at her alarm and since she remembered what it was for, it didn't take long for her to gain her senses and click on the FaceTime app. Once 12:00 hit she called Robby and when he answered she could tell he had gotten woken up by her but she didn't care.

Robby: Hello?

Tory wasn't gonna admit it but his sleepy voice was so sexy.