Ending

The two laid there on the ground letting their nerves calm down. Akuma laid on top of Minerva with his head resting on her chest and her arm wrapped around him playing with his hair. She didn't mind it at all and in an odd sense liked it for a reason she can't fully explain. Akuma fell asleep there within her arms with a smile that sang of his enjoyment and comfort while Minerva stayed awake longer and looked at him. A wicked smile on her face as she now thought about what his first order might be. The possibilities were endless but the lingering thought of doubt stayed at the back of every thought she had with what to do with him. Soon even she fell asleep in the middle of a thought that she wouldn't remember for a long time. The next day dawn shined through the window and woke them both up. A change in Akuma movements was clear to Minerva which made her smile and quickly get dressed followed by him. When they both were dressed she looked at the stove and made sure that the embers were fully extinguished before walking to the door and opening it letting more of dawn's light shine in. Akuma finishes tying his robe together and adjusting his belt before walking to the door with a cold expression on his face. "What now?" He asked. "Get stronger and once you fully understand your new strength seek me out in the empire." Minerva said before turning his head to see the dark evil of his eyes. She gave him one last kiss before sending him on his way into the world with one last instruction. "No matter what get stronger and give into the evil"