Chapter III: "I Want You So Much It Hurts" [Explicit]

Korra's POV:

After that, um... hot and steamy session, I wanted Asami now more than ever... so I mentally made the decision... that I was going to ask her to marry me... ever since Zhu Li and Varrick got married, I wanted the same thing to happen to me and Asami. But the moment had to be perfect... I didn't want to fuck it up...

"So, how'd you like the sex last night, baby?"

That was the first time she called me baby...

"Aha, very, very hot and much needed."

Asami gave me the cute, little smile of hers. She was still in her bra and underwear, standing up with her hands on her hips. She made that very sexy, I don't know why, but she does.

"I want you so much it hurts... I think about us every day, Korra. It's my dream come true that we're finally together and I don't want that to go away. What we have, it's special, very special."

Aww.. she was right, of course. We actually had a special connection between each other... something nobody else could have... a special love for each other that can never be broken.

"Extremely special, Asa- baby. The love we have for each other is extremely special."

She smiled at me. She plopped back down on the bed and looked at me. I blushed.. dammit, she always makes me do that...

"W-what..?"

She looked at me more, and then said, "you are just so beautiful..."

I blushed and kissed her. She is perfect...

"You're beautiful, too. You always have been."

We kissed again and again, tasting each other each time. Needless to say, that special love me and Asami have is never going to end..... and I sure hope that it doesn't....

To be Continued