Chapter 2

Was he serious about what he said before? I countless ask myself. I know that I heard him saying those words. "I Hope someone would Apply a Job to me". Wait is he referring me? And was he pretending to me last day So I would ask him a job?

Did he really know it in the first play? And now he's asking me some job. But before that..

"I'll make you cry every night".

Why Did Kai said that? I don't understand that but it feels like I felt I'm in danger. Shiver went in my body last time. And he even said he will give anything.. Does that mean he will give me food, bed and shelter? Wait.. This is like dangerous but lucky either. Safe.

Really, I don't understand anything. What does he mean by all of that? He kept me confused! I should ask him again. I nodded at my thoughts. Is this a great chance? I'll have a job now, right? This is a great chance! I should really accept.

The sun touches my eyes. I hurriedly covered my face into my hand. That was hurts. Well, I am here thinking the conversations about Kai and me yesterday in the school. Drinking some juice in table looking at the view in a huge glass window makes me comfortable. I bit the straw and grit my teeth. I wonder what to response to him.. But this is the only chance I have. And I can't waste it!

I sighed heavily and shook my head. Remembering yesterday makes me more confused.

-flashback-

"I'll make you cry every night". He said with a smirky face and an arrogant voice.
"What do you mean by that?". I ask confusedly. Looking directly at him. Face to face, eyes to eyes. But honestly it wasn't like that. It was face to chest, eyes to neck. Why are you so tall?

But wait why am I thinking this now. I noticed he smirked again.

"This is my number. Just call me if you make up your mind, k?". He gave me his card written his number on it. I glance at it and started at him. "Are you sur-". He gripped my shoulder. He leaned closer to me.

I shivered and my body couldn't resist his eyes on me. Our eyes meet seriously but romantically. "I am sure of hiring you. I can give anything you want. Isn't that enough?". A serious and a voice with passion which symbolize that he really want me, eager to take me.

I was jaw drop and couldn't make a word even if just a sound. I was still staring in him with terrified eyes.
Then he stopped. He broke our eyes together and uneasily said, "do you understand that? Then I am going. Just don't forgot that and make your own decisions". He said and added some nice words. He put his hand in his pocket and started to walk away from me.

I didn't realized I was already holding his card number. "How should I deal with this.." I whispered at myself and slam my face to my hand.

-end.

.

.

.

.

.

It was all like that. It turns like that. I don't know how to face him. I couldn't.. Still answer him. Why do I feel this regret ness if I accept his offer? Someone's like dragging me away to him so I wouldn't be involve by his business. I wonder what is this feelings all about..

I felt this kind of thing before. Even if I am just near him. I know his perverted, bossy-like. But something's not right about him like he is more than that, than I expected. Wait! N-no! I am not like curios about him.. I wonder what life he is handling all the time...

While thinking those thoughts. I remembered the card that Kai gave me. I put it in my pocket just now, I dragged it out and hold it gently. His numbers written on it.. Should I call him to not accept or call him to accept?.. I feel like if I accept I would totally regret.. And if don't accept it, it would be waste! This is my chance!