I'm finally back

Lemon

Y/N has been thinking about that kiss all this time. It's been 2 years but it never left her mind. 

Shoyo has left for Brasil to train in beach volleyball, and to say she's been missing him like crazy is an understatement. When she heard he was leaving it absolutely crushed her. But of course she didn't let it show. Even though the thought of him maybe meeting and dating other girls was eating her up, she chose suffering in silence rather than potentially ruining the friendship she had with him by confessing to him. She didn't know if he would like her back. Even though they kissed, it might have been just something Shoyo spontaneously did.

Shoyo is coming back from Brasil tomorrow, and her being excited about finally seeing him again would be an understatement. 

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Y/N wasn't expecting anyone. 

Who could it be? 

When she opened the door Shoyo was the last person she would expect at the other end of it. 

He wasn't supposed to come back until tomorrow... What is he-

"I'm finally back..", he said standing there smiling. 

He looked... Older. More mature. More.. Developed. That training did him well, clearly. He was beautiful before, but now?.. His beauty was beyond comprehension. 

"Shoyo? Weren't you supposed to be back tomorrow?", she smiled. 

"I decided to come early. Are you home alone? "

"Yeah, my parents aren't supposed to be home for the next few days."

"Perfect. Can I come in?"

"Of course.. Come in.", she said letting him in. 

"Where are all your things?", she questioned curiously. 

"In a hotel."

"Okay.. And why did you come to my house?"

"Well..", he said as he sat down on her couch. She sat right next to him. 

Shoyo stared at her for a while before he spoke again:

"God, you've gotten so beautiful..."

"Shoyo... That's not what I...", Y/N tried to hide the enormous blush she had plastered on her face but to no avail. 

"Sorry.. You're right. The reason why I'm here a day early at your house of all places is because I couldn't wait no more.."

"You couldn't wait for what?", she asked confused. 

"I've been thinking about that kiss ever since it happened. I've been thinking about that kiss AND you the whole time I was in Brazil actually.. Truth is I want to kiss you again... Many times too... That's what my heart wants. So.. If you would want me to do that too I'd be the happiest man alive."

Y/N's heart almost stopped.

"Shoyo, this is all so sudden... I-"

"Don't think about it too much. Tell me what your heart wants.", he said as he took her face in his palm just like 2 years ago. 

Y/N sighed smiling. How could she say no? 

"I want you to kiss me again too."

"Perfect.", Shoyo smiled before he leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her slowly at first. But soon their kiss became heated. It was deeper and more passionate with mewls and whimpers excanged between the kissers. Soon, the kiss slowed down and they parted lips breathless, a string of saliva stretching between them. Just like 2 years ago... Except this time no one was to interrupt them. Thankfully.