"Hey Hossler"

"I already called dad and he's going to take Hennie for a few days till we can get everything situated. He'll drop her off every morning before work and I'll watch her while you work with Hossler. Dad will pick her up on his way home so you can work" Anthony explained just as a car honked outside.

The boys all helped us load her stuff into grandpa's truck while I played with Hennie's hair while she slept. Jaden kept staring at me as I did and when everything was loaded up, I climbed into the truck and buckled her into her car seat before giving my dad a hug.

"Call if you need anything Kiddo" he told me as he got in his truck and pulled away.

I waited for them to drive away before going inside and grabbing my keys from my purse. I didn't see any of the guys in the room, so I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder before going to find the guys.

"Dani?" someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jaden standing at the bottom of the stairs. He had this look on his face like he was looking for something but the second his eyes locked with mine he looked lonely and tired. Hidden in those green eyes was pain and hurt and Jaden needed to let it out and I wanted to help.

"Hey Hossler" I said softly.

He walked over and pulled me into a hug before burying his face in my neck.

"I missed you Dani, I'm sorry. For everything" He whispered

"Eh hem" someone said from behind us.

We pulled apart and turned around to find everyone else standing there looking at us.

"Hey, I was looking for you guys" I said quickly changing the subject before anyone said anything.

"Why, what's up?" Noah asked worried.

I smiled at Quinton before turning to Noah again.

"Being that it's the first time we've all seen each other in a year and a half maybe we could have a little smoke session and catch up on things" I said.

"Since when do you smoke?" Kio asked.

I shrugged and walked out to the living room. And sat down on the couch and waited for Anthony to get done talking to the boys about me staying here.

"Okay so I'm going to go get your bags and bring them to your room while you run to the liquor store with Bryce and go do whatever you're planning to do" Anthony said as Josh and Kio come in with my bags.

"Thanks guys. Any requests?"

"Apple crown, Fireball, Malibu and pineapple juice" Josh says.

"Got it. Be back in 20" I said going out to the car with Bryce.

I drove to the store taking the shortcut, I could tell Bryce wanted to ask but he didn't know how to ask.

"You can ask you know" I told him as I grabbed my cigarettes and lit one.

"Hennessy, Is she yours?" He asks.

"Yeah, she's mine and Jaden's. Jae and I were close a while ago before Mads was in the picture, Jaden and I had a few times together where things would happen and one day Hennie was here, and Jaden never found out. And I plan to keep it that way until Jaden's ready" I said.

"Do you think maybe now would be a good time to tell him and see what he wants? Maybe it's time he got to know his kid" Bryce says.

"I was going to talk to him when we got back anyways because I don't know if I can keep Hennie away any longer" I said pulling into the apartment complex behind the liquor store.

I ran up to Larray's apartment and picked up a large Ziploc baggie full of weed before running back to the car and going to the liquor store. Bryce and I went in, and I stuck closer to Bryce because My ex was working the counter.

"Dani? When did you get back in town?" He asked from the register as Bryce, and I walked around.

"A few months ago. Been keeping busy with work" I say grabbing everything Josh asked for

Bryce walked up to the counter with two cases of margarita seltzers and I put everything up and went to grab a few bottles of Hennessy before going back to the register. Bryce showed the ID and I paid before he could grab his card.

"Okay did Jaden need anything else?" Bryce asks trying to signal to go

I walked after him and Ignored My ex calling after me

"Thanks" I said, getting in the car and popping the trunk for Bryce.

I drove to a tattoo shop quickly and ran in by myself and went to the back.

"Benny?" I called

"In the back"

I went to the back office and found Benny with the tattoo kit and everything it came with.

"It's all there, I want a shout out when you make it big kid"

"Always Uncle Benny" I said before walking out with the tattoo equipment under my arm.