2. The start of their new life

Airon's pov.

Airon woke up in his room. Confused.
"Wait.. Wasn't i at Keisho's dorm? How did i end up here.. Was it just a dream..?" He thought before looking at his clock. '5:12am'."Weird." He thought, it wasn't normal for him to wake up that late.

He sat up from his bed and stared at the wall. Contemplating his life decisions probably. After a good solid 2 minutes. He lazily slipped on his bunny slippers and walked into his bathroom, splashing cold water on his face. He then started doing his morning skincare. While in the process of doing so. He suddenly got a call from an unknown number. He picked it up thinking it was just a scammer waiting to be taught a lesson. Oh boy he was wrong.

"Hello..?" Airon said very quietly that it almost seemed like a whisper.
"Well hello. Prince~" someone said from the other side of the call. Airon immediately regonized the person based on the word 'prince'. "What do you want. Keisho?" Airon whispered. Confusion clearly indented in his voice.
"Can't i give my new boyfriend a morning greeting?" The voice from the other line scoffed. "Oh- so it wasn't a dream huh.." Airon said, Loudly. "Just get ready. I'll pick you up at 6:30." Keisho replied. Airon just gave a quiet 'okay' and hung up on Keisho before returning to what he was doing. Airon then took a bag which contained eyesshadows. A orange one and a red one. Airon applied both of them. The orange on the bottom and the red ontop. Giving a blended ombre look. Finally satisfied with his look. Airon walked out of his bathroom to see the person whom he had a small chat with on the call earlier.
"Heya. Prince" Keisho said. A smile creeping into his face.
"Wha-?" Airon replied. Looking over to the clock which read '5:39'.Confused on what Keisho's doing here this early. Airon looked at Keisho. Expecting for an answer.
"Let's go get breakfast." Keisho simply said. Airon gave a hesitant nod before following Keisho on his trail out of his dorm.

|Time skip|
|After getting breakfast|

They were now outside of the school. Standing side by side.
"Hold my hand." Keisho said before handing his hand out.
Airon took it, curious on what Keisho is planning. They then walked inside yhe school. Getting stares from everyone. Some girls being envy. Some girls squealing. Some fangirling. Etc.
Boys could not be seen on the hallway. Which left Airon confused though he didn't question it. "Hey, where's your buddy?"Airon whispered to Keisho. "I left him at the dorm. He said he wasn't feeling very well." Keisho replied before entering the class with Airon. "by the way. Do you have any plans today?" Keisho asked Airon. Before sitting on the seat next to Airon's seat. "I think i have a photoshoot?" Airon quietly replied before sitting next to Keisho."How about you?" Airon asked. Which came out more than a whisper. "I'll join ya." Keisho simply said. "Ehh??" Airon was confused on how. But he didn't have much time to think about it as Miss Lee walked through the class door. Holding a large bag. The class gazed curiously on what's inside the Large bag as Miss Lee normally didn't bring any bags with her. A student who was too curious stood up and asked the question that everyone has been dying for the answer which is"Miss Lee. If i may ask.. What is inside that bag?". "None of your business." Miss Lee replied. Making all the students groan. Still very curious.

|Time skip| After a hectic class by Miss Lee. The bell finally rang. Signaling lunch time. Everyone rushed out of the class. Not wanting to stay there much longer. Airon and Keisho followed right after a few minutes. They sat at the school garden. Enjoying the view. "Hey. How sbout we go on a date?" Keisho said. Making Airon stunned. Airon gave a small smile and nodded in agreement. Keisho took Airon's hand and lifted him off the ground. Riding his motorcycle with Airon seated behind him with his arms around Keisho's waist. The motorcycle took off into the forest. Flowers surrounding them every second the motorcycle moved. It made Airon wonder. "Is this really happening..? This could be a sick dream of mine and i wouldn't even know.." Airon thought. Soon after. The couple got of the motor and went to the grassy field that was next to a pond. They sat there. Admiring the soft breeze of the Air and the beautiful view infront of them. "Hey.." Keisho started. "I know we didn't have a good start.. But i really wanna try this out with you.. If you're willing. I know i did kinda force you to go out with me but. My feelings are real.." Keisho said. Which made Airon flustered. No one has ever said that to him before. Nor with that much passion. Which touched him deeply. "Sure.. We can try this out.. Just.. Don't hurt me.." Airon replied to Keisho's words. Which can be considered as an confession. Which made Keisho smile, giving a small but affectionate peck to Airon's lips and quickly said"Then.. Count on me. I'll never hurt you.. Prince." With that. They enjoyed the moment silently. The atmosphere wasn't awkward at all which made Airon glad. The couple laid in the grass under the shadow of the beautiful trees. Wondering how the future would be.