Meet My OC Characters

Name: Kaine Aiden Elex 

Wolf Mandalorian name: 
- Loner 

Name meaning: Spear or strange or Spear Strange

Wolf Mandalorian color: 
Silver, Black, yellow and white

Wolf Mandalorian Symbol: 

Cloak: Black 

Necklace: Sun necklace (Got it by Cabur his first son deceased.)

Light saber color:  Silver 

Weapon:
- Pistol
- Scythe
- Solarsaber (About to give to his friend Daj Karun)

Old Friend: 
- Daj Makald Karun (Male)
- Aavedth Jen (Male)
- Zaythan Urral (Female)
- Tija Koty (Female)

Companion:
  - Protector Trooper.

Maker of Wolf Mandalorian: 

- Loth Wolves. 
- Ultima Tot (Tot = Wolf) (Alive)

The Lair of the Ultima Tot: 
- In Claw Wolf Mandalore

Children: 
- Cabur (A blue baby Yoda, deceased)

Ship: Sharp Crest/X-Wing

Love interest: Din Djarin (Mandalorian)

Appearance: Short Dark Red hair & Pale Blue eyes. White suit and pants & Yellow lines. the same as Luke's clothes but with white color.

Bio: Kaine Aiden Elex is the apprentice and also the cousin of Luke Skywalker even cousin of Leia Skywalker. Kaine Elex is the first born of Enna Amidala, the sister of Padmé Amidala and Lucius Elex the cousin of Anakin Skywalker, then he had a brother, Jayne Elex. He was an apprentice of Luke and cousin to him since Luke was training him since he was 15 years old. He wanted to become a Jedi master since Luke told about Jedi masters. Days later, he adopted Cabur the blue baby yoda, Luke and Leia was an uncle and aunt, His parents Luke's and I are father and mother in law, Kaine's mother survived for birth but Luke's mother didn't the same day when the two were born, Anakin and Lucius died the same day as Anakin. My brother is a Brother in law. Leia watched Cabur over for me while me and my cousin were training with our lightsabers, the kid similar to Master Yoda's appearance but unfortunately he died during a battle. He was sad, but kept those memory's with him. Luke skywalker and Leia Skywalker joined me and my brother. His brother survived. Kaine hugged his brother a see you next time. And then Kaine met Soleil which they became friends or Traveler partners but Luke ships him and Soleil. Then Luke took Grogu, Kaine asked his cousin to with Mando, Luke nodded as an alright and be careful, Kaine nodded and did the x cross infront of his chest. Soleil his friend joined him.

Basic description;

°Name: Soleil Skynight (Skye-Knight)

°Alias: Mando / Leia/ Luke / Kaine / Boba Fett / Grogu / Mandalorians / Paz Viszla / B-Katan / R4- D5 / Fennec

°Friend: Kaine,, Luke and Leia.

°Gender: Male

°Sexuality: homosexual

°Age Unknown

Body description;

°Height: Unknown

°Weight: Unknown

°Species:  Human

°Skin Color: light

°Hair Color: Dark blue

°Eye Color: light Green (Left) Dark Green (Right)

°Body type: Unknown

°Scars: A claw scar on his right eye that goes until his cheek.

Personality description;

°Likes: Mandalorians, Troopers (formerly), Kaine.

°Dislikes: Sith, Dar'manda, clones, hate Luke shipping him and Kaine.

°General demeanor: Very Friendly,

°Quirks: None

°Moral alignment: Lawful Good and a bit bad.

Trait/Characteristic: getting embarrassed, Teasing Kaine, Making Mando Jealous, Cold sometimes, Crazy, Unpredictable, scary, overprotective of Kaine, and etc... 

Cultural Background;

°Criminal record: None

°Authorities wanted by: None

°Citizenship: Only to Kaine.

°Place of residence: None

°Place of birth: Tatooine

°Occupation: Helper, Backup, Teacher.

[Skynight]

House biography: The Skynight clan were respectful to the Mandaloretroppers of Wolf Mandalore. Then a kid name Soleil Skynight was abandoned by his parents only for protecting, The Mandaloretropper found him in a safe place and took him as one of his own.

[Skynight Clan, Wolf Mandalorian Crelan]

Clan Biography:

Armor and weapons; Kaine's pistol, a Mandalorian sword.

Beskar 'gam;

°Colors: Silver and black and Crimson red.

Mandaloretropper Clan Symbol: 

°Features: 

°Style: Trooper and Mandalorian combined together as a fusion.

°Material: Mandalorian and trooper iron and vibranium combined.

Weapons;

°Melee: pistol, Quad blaster.

°Ranged: So High, good at aiming.

°Heavy: sword, Eclipsesaber

°Specialized:

Character biography;

Soleil is the only son of Miss Skynight and Mister Skynight. His parents died of an android when he hid him. The Mandaloretroppers  found him and trained him. Soleil met Kaine his new friend or partner. Kaine told Soleil to join his wolf Mandalorian Crelan (Creed and Clan.) Soleil joined his Crelan, He and Kaine went on missions togethers as friends or traveler partners. Soleil joined Kaine, Mando and Grogu.