Chapter 12 - Love Lock

Start from the beginning

Kiara: First of all, I'm seriously happy that you read my bio! (: Only a few people read those, and mine is realllyyyyy boring! But uhm, I probably started reading manga at the age of 10? Because I'm 14 right now... so 4 years ago? Well, the first manga I read all the way was (The one and only) KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA! Of courseee! I just couldn't believe that the anime ended. So I was like, you know what? I'm gonna read the manga! And that's how it all started ^^ BTW, thanks so much for your compliments! I feel really happy whenever I read them! Also, I can't tell you who Aoi Sorals is yet c: Jeez, this response is kind of long, I hope you don't mind! Keep reviewing, okay? Your english is good, I can understand everything you write c: And I'm not Hawaiian. Nice guess though! Uhm, if you'd like to send me your email, I can send you all of the mangas I'm currently reading (I won't use your email for anything else, and I won't give it to anyone! Also, I wont approve of your review, so others on don't see it!) I'm reading a lot, and I have a lot of favorites!

No . One . Special: I know exactly how you feel! EXACTLY. I know that I say this a lot, but seriously. When I write, I just want to skip everything and write the part where they meet. UGH! Why can't I rush my story to the end? T_T Also, I didn't add in any of those quotes, but I'll try to in the future. So look out for them, okay?

Anime lover: Thanks so much for your review! :D I hope to see more reviews from you in the future! I'm happy you like my story! Please give me some tips on how to make it better!

Luna-chi: I loveeeeeeeee reading your reviews. Your name is super cute too ^^ You're one of my precious reviewers, and I lovee the feedback you give me during each chapter! And I think I understand way some of the authors don't respond to each and every response. It takes me like 30-45 minutes to respond to everyone, and I just want to post up the chapter ASAP. But I love responding to reviews, it's my favorite part of writing :D I don't mean to make you wait like a dog waits for his/her treat T_T Sorry! Keep reviewing Luna-chi!

Guest (I lab lab your stories :*** Fighting Unnie): Thanks! :D Unnie is a happy unnie! I really appreciate your support! It makes me super happy that you're excited for this chapter~ I lab lab lab you! xoxoxoxo! Fighting!

Takumisa187: Hey hey heyyy! You're username is the name of Seika's Capital City ^^ Thanks for calling this story kawaii and good ! I really love that you use japanese terms, it makes me more excited! Haha, not really sure why, but it does! Even though you said to update as soon as possible, it'll still be kind of long. But after school ends, I'll update more ! Keep reviewing!

Hino: Omg, did you just call me master? T_T YOU'RE MY FAVORITE (But every reader who reads my story is my favorite too...) But I'm hardly a master... Haha... it sure feels good to be called one though! Thanks for reading, and here is the chapter 12 you were waiting for! Again, I'm super duper sorry it's so late!

AshGrey: I'm sorry T_T I probably almost gave you a month full of sleepless nights! After school ends, you won't have as much sleepless nights! Keep reviewing okay? I'll have sleepless nights if you don't review my next chapters :C

Guest (PLEASSE UPDATEE): Sorry! As I mentioned in almost every other response, I really try to write as fast as I can! But I have school... and finals... and after school activities! I hope you understand!

Titaniascarlet4444: NOOOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T STOP! I'M STILL WRITING QQ DON'T LEAVE! FRIEND! Noooooooo! I haven't quit! Also, I have to update my wattpad. I forgot. Haha... sorry my wattpad readers! But don't give up on me! I'm still writing! I hope you read this, and continue supporting my story!

Guest (update pleace...): Well, I updated :D I hope you read this chapter and send me another review! I'd love to hear your feedback!