Finally....

Childe proceeded to tiptoe towards her but as said before, nothing escapes Lumine's ears.

"Why can't you just leave me alone Childe?"

"Ojou-chan listen to me-"

Childe couldn't finish his sentence when he saw the impossible...Lumine......

WAS CRYING?!

Never in his entire lifetime did he think that someone, especially HER would be crying, most importantly because of him?!

He just couldn't take it.... The tears in her eyes... The tears in his beloved's eyes was too much for him.

"Lumine, I-" he began with a shaky voice, to hesitant to take a step any further with his words. What if he messed up, what if he says something he isn't supposed to, what if-?Verious thoughts started to flood his mind.

"Childe how much more? How much do you want to make a joke out of me? Can't you see? Can't you see I am already broken? Are you that heartless to make fun of me once mo-"

Lumine was cut off with a kiss. Her eyes widened with astonishment. Lumine was struggling to escape his grasp but couldn't resist her desire to be kissed by HIM.

Childe broke the kiss.

"Ojou-chan, at first I considered kissing you at that time but, I didn't want to ruin what we already had. We already had a sour relationship and so I didn't want to ruin that too. Actually-"

He could feel his heart thumping and blood flowing with much more speed as he closed his eyes tightly and finally spat it out-

"Ojou-chan, I- I love you! I love you not as my friend but as more than that. I want to establish a relationship with you and want to show to everyone who my heart and my entire world belongs to!"

He finally said it!

He opened his eyes to see  Lumine. Her face was neither showing despair or happiness or any other emotion. It was a mixture of emotions! Childe didn't know what to interpret from her face. He was drunk to really interpret that. Even if he was sober, he would never understand her, even if he tried to-

Was it the end? Was that it? Are they now done for?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update. I was soo sick. I had a bad fever. But I tried my best today to write for all the keen readers 😁