Chapter One: The Black Swordsman's Legacy

Start from the beginning

The red-haired woman notices the bag in the white hair woman's hand checking her own thigh-belt then back at her.

"Hey, that's our money!" The red-haired woman pointed at the bag angrily.

"Shoot, guess today wasn't my lucky day." The white hair woman was signed and  thought that she didn't seem bothered by it. She threw the bag at the red-haired woman as she took it back with caution.

The young man finished up his meat while leaving behind some bones with an empty bowl and a cup as he leaves his table as he heading for the exit. The white hair woman stops him as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey now, I believe these lovely ladies were about to thank you." The white hair woman said, the young man looks at the two.

"Oh…ah…thank you for stopping that woman from stealing our money. I'm Leina Vance." Leina introduced herself.

"Yeah thanks, name's Risty the Bandit of the Wilderness." Risty said, giving him a thumb up.

"As for me, you can simply call me Echidna, handsome~." Echidna winked.

"You're welcome." The young man said before turning around to leave.

"Hey, we gave you our names, so it's only fair that you give us yours!" Risty yelled.

He reached the door and opened it a little, but he stopped himself as he said one word to them.

"...Scar." He said giving the women his name and left the restaurant.

"Scar, huh? Guess his parents must've wanted to give him a cool name." Leina said liking the name and the young man for some reason.

"I don't know Leina, but something about the kid just felt…off." Risty said as Leina became confused as to why Risty called Scar a kid.

"I must say, that boy has a very dark past and darkness in his heart but struggles to maintain his sanity, he's certainly special for someone being 18-years-old." Echidna also can tell how old Scar is which shocks Leina, but also wonder about this dark past she mentioned.

(In some part of town)

Scar walks through some neighborhoods getting to the other side of town and out to continue his journey to search for someone, the one person he ruined his whole forever and get his revenge by ending his life once and for all.

He can still remember the horrible event that happened ten years ago.

(Flashback, 10 years ago)

Fires suddenly erupt out of nowhere all over his former village he was raised in, demons running around slaughtering and devouring everyone on sight, but there is a single boy around his age standing on a pile of dead bodies with flowing white hair, yellow eyes and sharp dagger pupils. The boy is looking at the young Scar as something shot at his neck and a strange mark appears. The young Scar screams in agony, pain and suffering of losing everyone he knows including his parents.

Morning has come and everything in the village is now lifeless and not a sound was heard, not even a gentle breeze.

Scar has lost everything, starting to hate his name because he's literally been scarred for life and can never move on in life anymore. He picks up a knife aiming it his stomach to commit suicide, but he was stop by a man wearing black armor, black hair with a white trail on one bang, and has a scar on his right eye.

(Flashback End)

Scar snapped out of his thoughts and shot an arrow somewhere high to a nearby tower, when the arrow hit the stone wall something flew away quickly before he could get the chance to see what it was.