Chapter X. South Riverlands

Start from the beginning

Laela says "Harwin say something before they make a small rebellion here"

Harwin says "We have ten thousand men and there are men from Stormlands, we are ready"

Laela sighs "You will lead to our deaths"

Reagan says "Great, We need to head in these four places at the same time and Father can not be commander in four places at the same time. We need four commanders and four messengers"

Harwin says "And one supposed stay here"

Reagan says "I will not stay, I will be the lord one day, I will go as a messenger. And Arthur Lannister will stay here as commander in our absence"

Laela asks "And Where you will go?"

Reagan says "Well, I will go to Stony sept"

I say "Wow, you take your decision"

Reagan says "And made the plan. Father and Mother will head to Lord Harroway's town."

I say "Oh me"

Reagan says "You and Lord Dondarrion as army commander to Maidenpool and after that to Saltpans. And I sent Ser Jaime that already with one of the soldiers"

Laela says "You made everything"

Reagan says "That's what I learn from Father the good commander" smiles at Harwin "Give the right orders without taking a step back"

Harwin smiles at him "I am proud of you, son"

I ask "Who will be your lord commander?"

Reagan says "I sent a raven to Dragonstone to Lord Baelor Hightower and he supposed arrive anytime soon with Prince Viserys"

"Damn, you really ready"

Reagan smiles "I need to honour my house: House Strong"

》》》》《《《《

Lyonel and I head to our horses, I laugh "I can not believe little Reagan orders me and we doing what he wants"

Lyonel smiles "Children grow fast, My nephew and nieces grow so fast too"

I pet my horse "Hey beauty" looking at Lyonel "I can not help feeling we are missing something"

Lyonel asks "What is it you fear?"

"If the House Mooton did not allow us to take it or when you woll go to Jaime what he will say now"

"He will say go Lord Dondarrion and get me more lands"

I laugh "Or punch you in the face again"

"I was the one who punched him" I give him a look "Joking but do not worry, we will not punch each other" he heads to his horse.

I hold his hand to stop him to walk "Do whatever you help Jaime and my son, he completely shut me up but might listen to you"

Lyonel squeezes my hand "I will do anything in my power but Lyanna is a fool to shut you out. Ser or Lord or King or not" he rides his horse and runs away.

I ride my horse and walk to the opposite street and the army follows me.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Harwin and Laela arrive at Lord Harroway's town with the army. Lord Harroway's Town, called Harroway town or Harroway for short, is a town in the Riverlands that sits along the Trident, upriver of the ruby ford.