How it Began

Centuries upon centuries have passed by. The dome with the four dragons has disappeared, and the humans have evolved. They had kingdoms ruled by kings and queens, and townspeople now worked around instead of fighting each other. That still happens but is more "civilized."

There is one certain kingdom, Leonidas, that flourishes on its wealth, agriculture, and even prized jewelry. Their beautiful jewelry had been mined in the many underground tunnels from the many mountains that were in their large kingdom.

One day, inside the castle, everyone was frantic as an important date was soon become in the kingdom. It was soon the birthday of the only child and young princess, Jasmine. The servants ran around as they cleaned rooms, made food, and prepared outfits for the royal family.

Later on, the owner of Yetos and co. mining company, Claud Yetos, was summoned by King George himself. He wanted Yetos to find the most beautiful and enchanting gems for the necklace for his precious princess for her birthday and accessories for their outfits for the party. But the thing is, he didn't want the gems they usually get from their usual mountains. He offered more gold coins than what the price would originally be, and he offered new equipment, carts, and horses for the miners, and guards to protect them to and from the mountain.

Yetos happily accepted the offer with a huge smile. The next day, his team and the king's guards went to the only mountain they never touched. As they went through the woods, a giant shadow quickly flew over the crew. The guards quickly drew their swords and the miner grabbed their pickaxes from the carts. They waited quietly before putting away their weapons and continuing their journey.

As they made it to the base of the mountain, the guards stood by to protect the miners and the miners began their carts and pickaxes. Before anyone can even strike at the mountain, the giant shadow returns. It landed behind the miners and started to destroy the carts, freeing the horses from the ropes. The miners freaked out as they ran to hide while the guards drew their swords once more and came charging at the creature. The creature swiped at the guards pushing them back to the base of the mountain and knocking them out. The creature made a mighty roar which was heard by the townspeople.

Even the Queen heard the sound and was curious about where and what made that terrifying sound. She immediately went to find her husband and told him about the sound that she heard. The king was reluctant to believe what she said until a guard came to him stating that the townspeople were freaking out because they heard a mighty roar from somewhere in the woods. He considered it and was to ignore it as just a predator relishing a victory on a victorious hunt. At that moment Mr. Yetos came to the castle and urgently requested a meeting with the king.

King George agreed to this meeting. When he met Mr. Yetos in the throne room, Mr. Yetos frantically told the king that something attacked his men when they went to the mountain. The king wanted to know what attacked them, but nobody knew exactly what attacked them. All of them had different descriptions of the creature and some were too panicked to really look at the creature. The king was upset because he needed those gems to impress the other nobles. Because the party was to be set two weeks before the princess's actual birthday, he announced to every guest that he will postpone the party until the problem was solved.

Soon the princess herself knew of the urgency of the situation. She tried to ask everyone what was going on but they all ignored her while trying to solve the situation of a mysterious creature wiping out all of their guards. The creature would surprisingly just knock out the guards and not kill them. In one of the many battles between the kingdom and the creature, after the creature defeated the guards, it brought them to the gate of the kingdom. The King thought of it as it mocking him and his army so he established a plan. He announced to all and any kingdom that wished to listen.