Prologue

*CRACK*

They say that the very first dragon came from the sun. It came out of the sun as a baby chick came out of an egg. When it burst out, it was fully grown, and it was spitting out the fire that came from the sun, burning the land below it as it claimed the sky as its own. It first ruled over little creatures that skittered the dirt land and the little aquatic creatures that swam in the vast ocean. Soon, the creatures became bigger and stronger. Some land creatures even started to fly, to be equal to their king.

The feral dragon didn't like that the other creatures were getting stronger and bigger, fearing that one day they would try to beat it. So the dragon, being far more clever than the other creatures, took a piece of itself and planted them in different areas.

Inside the land, inside mountains, and lastly in the ocean. The scales then turned into eggs to match their environment. All three eggs soon burst out their eggs fully grown, just like their creator. The first dragon called upon them to start a plan to wipe out his original subjects.

They all agreed on the plan and went forth to execute said plan.

The water dragon went back to the ocean, hitting different creatures with a jetstream of water and then devouring them. It killed off the stronger creatures, leaving the weaker ones to control when they returned.

The water dragon was long and had gills but could still fly as if it was swimming in the air. Its speed was like no other, swimming through the water like a razor through the thinnest piece of paper. It can breathe in the air as long as it wants but slowly gets dehydration and loses its powers, so it goes back to lakes and rivers to gain back strength. Its scales and wing were translucent but reflected blue under the sunlight like the ocean it was born in. Its body was bigger than the ocean's meanest waves, and its roar was like the sound of a hurricane. It was truly a sight to behold its watery kingdom.

The land dragon was bigger than the trees as it landed before the leathery creatures that dared to fight over power, forgetting who was the true ruler over them. It tore apart the vile creatures with its razor-sharp teeth and claws like ribbons and ate upon the remains showing dominance against the smaller creatures. Showing them who its true master was.

The land dragon was taller than the tallest tree alive. Its body was a mash of different colors of dirt and sand that it was born out of, different reds and browns branded its skin. Its wingspan could wrap around a forest, containing it in darkness. Its teeth, claws, and even its wings can slice through trees like they're nothing, and the sound of it was as if thunder struck it down. It roared a mighty roar as all of its competitors were defeated and flew back to its creator.

Lastly, the strongest of the three was the mountain dragon. Its skin was hard and rocky, representing the mountain that incubated its egg. Inside cracks of it showed the lava that flows inside its body. The dragon scaled over a mountain, and its horns could touch the heavens. Its strength can make craters on the ground it touched. It could smash five mountains, including the mountain, that its disobedient subjects slept soundly or eating its meal. But it didn't. It barely needed to do much to its competitors. It opened its mouth into a hole in a hollowed-out mountain and poured out lava, spewing it out of its jaws. It burned and drowned the creatures below as they had no other way to go. When it saw that they were all molten and the lava hardened, it dug itself down into the earth. It dug itself into caverns and tiny burrows and devoured other creatures that threatened its rule.

The first dragon looks above sitting on a cloud as if it were a throne. It was a little smaller than the mountain dragon but towered over the other two dragons. Its scales reflected the light of the sun it was born out of and shined as if it was a smaller sun. It shined like gold far away, but up close the scales covered the skin that was red, orange, and yellow mixing together, melting and hardening around the scales making sure it stayed on no matter what. It had spikes all over itself, that popped out of its skin like solar flares, shooting out and flowing around.