"I already cut my days down for you, bae. I can't stay today. How about I leave early? Is that good?" She responded while looking up at him with her most convincing smile.

Finally relaxing his face until he showcased a mini smile, he leaned down, allowing their lips to touch briefly. "You gon' leave at twelve? Ian gon' bring you lunch doe, I'a take you out."

"We can do that. You still wanna break up?" She jokingly asked, discreetly letting her hand travel near his butt.

Before she could touch it, like she always tried to, his hand reached back and gripped her hand.

"Stop doin' dat shit or we gon' break up fa' real." He mugged while pushing her away from him.

"Ion know why you don't want me to touch it if it's fat. I won't tell nobody. I promise." She laughed as she closed and rearranged all of her makeup products.

He shook his head in disbelief, turning around to exit the room. "Ion een care dat you leavin' nomo. Gone."

"You don't care? Okay then don't. I'm not coming back tonight either." She raised her voice so he could hear her clearly.

Once he turned around quickly, she smiled, loving how predictable he was.

Coming in front of her, he extended his right hand and wrapped it around her throat. "Why you playin' so early? It's seven inna morning." He mocked with a small smile.

"Look at my nipples bro. It's 'cause you all grabbing on me like this." She frowned while removing his hand off of her neck.

He eyed her now hard nipples, following behind her when she exited the room. "Yo titties den grew, ma. It hurt?"

She shook her head, turning to the side so she could take a picture in the mirror that was in their hallway.

"Remember when I told you that they get bigger when I'm on my period?" She started, waiting for him to nod before she continued. "Yeah they never went back to normal."

He stood in front of her, pulling the material to her dress so he could look at them better. "You want me ta' kiss 'em fa' you?"

"Nooo, thank you baby. I need to put a bra on, right?" She asked and looked down at her chest, using her hands to prop them up.

Before she could walk away, he pulled her back by her braids, making her ass rest on his pelvic area. "You lookin' too good, ma. Ion een wantchu goin' outside."

"It's okay, they know your name is all over me."

Instead of answering, he placed his lips on hers for the second time in the past five minutes. Since her head was thrown back on his shoulder, he tapped her cheek twice and she opened her mouth slightly, already knowing what he meant.

He let his warm spit drip onto her tongue and without second thought she swallowed his saliva, reaching her hands back so she could press their lips together again.

He grunted into her mouth once she pressed her ass against him harder, pushing her away from his body. "Hell naw, go away fa' you start sumn you can't finish."

She turned to face him, playfully biting her bottom lip. "You're so handsome. One more kiss."

He felt his ears grow hot at the name she called him, pressing his lips against hers before she could see him blush.

"Na' get out ma' face, ma. 'Fore you don't make it ta' work at all."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 5 minutes ago
—————————— ———————————