He didn't look serious when he said this, and there was even a faint smile in his eyes.

Minglu turned around to distinguish carefully, only to find that Luo Chitian was spinning and shaking, and there was still Xianxin and Yuli reaching out to greet him.

The one who is not afraid of the sky is naturally the happy Luo Chi.

Although the hammock shook violently, he always believed that he was a big flame who could do anything, so he felt stimulated, and even wanted to shake it a little more.

Ming Weiting kept watching him intently, until Luo Chi almost fell out of the hammock when he suddenly reached out his hand and stabilized him in time.

Luo Chi didn't enjoy the shaking, so Ming Weiting adjusted the ropes of the hammock again, and gently pushed and pulled him back and forth a few times.

This time the hammock was only shaking slightly, Luo Chi gradually found the trick to balance, holding the edge with his left hand, and slowly stuck his head out from inside.

Luo Chi was having a good time, his eyes were sparkling, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead: "Uncle Lu."

Ming Lu breathed a sigh of relief, followed by laughing, and walked over to greet him: "Huo Miao."

Taking advantage of Luo Chi's attention, Ming Weiting suddenly stretched out his hand and shook the hammock again.

Luo Chi was startled, and immediately felt stimulated. He was swaying around the hammock by Mingwei Pavilion, and couldn't help laughing excitedly.

It is not difficult to see that most of this game project has been carried out for several rounds.

Ming Lu actually didn't expect Ming Weiting to accompany Luo Chi to play this, but looking at the situation in front of him, he didn't seem to be surprised. Instead, after watching it for a while, even he couldn't hold back a hammock rope and swayed in the opposite direction.

Luo Chi was pinched from both sides and shook even more unsteadily. He laughed a little and coughed, and then he guessed that someone was making trouble: "Uncle Lu!"

Seeing that he was about to fall, Ming Weiting turned his back and supported Luo Chi along with the hammock.

Luo Chi's hands and legs are inconvenient, but it still does not affect his ability to find experience and balance.

Luo Chi held the rope with his left hand and immediately emerged from the hammock.

His speed was faster than the last time, and Ming Lu didn't even have time to retract the hand holding the rope.

Ming Lu coughed lightly and raised his hand to surrender.

Luo Chi sat majestically in the hammock.

Ming Weiting also had a smile in his eyes, he stretched out his hand and hugged Luo Chi out: "Uncle Lu, is the main house cleaned up?"

"Yes." Minglu, "Sir, do you want to stay tonight?"

Ming Weiting looked down at Luo Chi: "Sleeping in the villa?"

Since his right hand has improved, Luo Chi has refused to let anyone help with too many things. He is leaning on Ming Wei Ting's shoulder, and concentrates on holding a few tissues to wipe his sweat.

I played too much just now, and my heart is still beating so fast that the voices in my ears are almost drowned out.

When he noticed the shadow beside him falling down, he realized that the other party was talking to him, raised his eyes, and met Mingwei Pavilion's sight.

They Regretted it After Their Hearts Turned to Ashes  (BL) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें