"Mother didn't i said that i grown up? I'm the one who should help you sit down!" Cale pouted and was disappointed.

"Haha~ dear, you're still young to me and you will always be." Woman said that with gentle voice.

"Hmmp......" cale sulked.

"Let's drink tea together and i will read you something." Woman hold his tea and looked at happy cale.

"Okey!" Cale also held his tea with cookies.

////////////////////////////////////

"Hmm.....Mother?" Cale called out for his mother.

"Yes dear?" Woman answered with again gentle voice and hold book.

"Mother i think you're more beautiful than this woman in book...." cale complimented his mother, red haired woman chuckled at her kid's cuteness.

"Thank you dear." Red haired woman thanked her child and kissed his head.

(This is edited I edited it bc I couldn't find cale little blushing so this is not real

(This is edited I edited it bc I couldn't find cale little blushing so this is not real....)

"E-eeh!?...." cale blushed and looked at his mother he also liked kiss and wanted to get more.

"My~, my~, adorable you are dear!" Red haired woman teased his child who was all red.

"Do you want to get more kiss~?" Woman continued to tease red haired kid who was as red as his hair.

"I-i don't want!!" Red haired kid refused that he wanted more kiss and looked away.

"Pftt~you've started to like lying don't you~?" red haired woman chuckled and kissed her son again...............
.
.
.
.