Everyone nodded, soon grabbing their weapons to sharpen them. Some checking the ammunition they had.

Neteyam straightened up, using his hands to lean on the table.
"This will not be easy. They have one-hundred soldiers. Plus, some will be in Avatar bodies. Do not separate from your group, leave it up to who's in charge to report. We get one chance. So far, we have the element of surprise. We need to keep it that way. No miscommunication, no mistakes. Tree warriors will carry bows, sky will take guns. On ground, use what you want. Is that understood?"

Everyone nodded, soon walking off. Some staying.
Hi'ná smiled, walking over to Neteyam and putting a hand on the side of his face.
"Mighty warrior."

Neteyam smiled, waving her off as she left for her hut.
He turned back to his family, swallowing his opinions.
"You sure you wish to come?"

They all nodded, looking between each other.

Neteyam sighed, scratching the back of his head.
"Fine. You'll be with my group. Dad, your trained in guns, you'll be with the Ikran riders. Mom too. Tonowari has been most progressed with a bow, but not climbing. Take low ground in the trees. Ronal as well. Kiri, stay with Tsireya. You are both wise is medical. If anyone is injured, help them if you can. Lo'ak, you will be in the trees with a bow and spear. Aonung and Rotxo, you will be in the trees as well."

They all nodded, some hesitant with their positions. Much rathering to be on the ground.

"Look, if any of you get hurt, the warriors will not stop to help. Helo yourselves. Run into the forest, take care of it. If you can, walk it off. If your hesitant to see blood, do yourself a favor, don't come."

Kiri swallowed, slightly removing herself from Rotxo's arms.
"Brother?"

Neteyam looked over to her, raising his eyebrows.
Kiri took a step forward, running a hand down her arm.
"What will you do about Spider?"

Neteyam looked down, folding up the map and setting it by his weapons.
"He is Miles son."

Kiri shook her head, clasping her hands together.
"That's not his choice! Neteyam, he was like our brother!"

Neteyam sighed, leaning against the table.
"And I was like his. Yet, knowing the hell Miles put our family through and that I was shot, he went back and saved his life. Then he ran. I'm not killing him Kiri, but I'm not putting him back in this forest. I would be senseless too. He'll live, until he gives me a reason to change that."

Kiri sighed, stepping back and swallowing. Rotxo wrapping an arm around her.
"Dad would not do this."

Neteyam laughed, rubbing his ear.
"I am not our father."
He looked to Jake, his heart closing at the way his father looked at him like he was a disappointment.
"And I'm better for it. If you're coming, we leave at sunset."

°^°^°^°^°^°

Neteyam looked around the clearing, seeing the warriors coming out of the trees.
"We go, now."

All the warriors hissed, some calling for their Ikran's.
They separated, each going to the post they were given.

Neteyam looked behind him, the group fallowing him.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Neteyam sent the two warriors into trees, accompanied by his brother and mate. Plus Rotxo.
Kiri and Tsireya sat low to the ground behind the line of trees, extra cloth and herbs around them.
Tonowari and Ronal was to their right, bows in their hands.

Neteyam nodded, walking forward and throwing his knife into the head of a Avatar.
"Time for payback!"

The other Avatars and Sky-people around them soon noticed, grabbing their weapons and running towards them.
Many being shot by arrows, bullets, and stabbed with spears from above.