Chapter 5- This Has To Be A Joke

Начните с самого начала

Kie and I entered John B's room together, and I helped her into the bed. After getting her settled on the bed, I returned outside to the boys in the main area.
"Hey uh, what was that about? Is she ok?" JJ asked me.
"Yea, yea she's fine. I think she's just really worn out." I explained.
"I'm gonna go check on her." He said, but I stopped him.
"Just leave her be for now. Let her rest." I said.

I could see that JJ wanted to push past me. I know that he's in love with Kie. John B told me. But when I asked Kie about her feelings for JJ, she said that she didn't know what she wanted. She explained to me that she wouldn't mind if they started dating, but she's afraid that it would ruin their friendship.
"I'll be back in a bit." I said, grabbing my car keys and purse.

I left and went to a little shop. I grabbed some ice pops, seltzer water, applesauce, and jello. Then I went to the counter and paid for everything. Right when I walked out, I saw Kie's mom.
"Sarah! Hi!" She said.

I pretended not to see her and walked to my car.
I got in the driver's seat and put the bag in the passenger's. But right when I started the car, she came to my window.
"Sarah, hey, have you talked to Kiara at all lately?" She asked me.

I played dumb. "No, I haven't seen her since the day before yesterday."
She sighed and rubbed her face. "Look Sarah, I don't know if you're lying to me or not. But I just want my baby girl back home. Tell her I'm sorry. Please." She grabbed my hands and begged me.
"Ok, next time I'll see her... I'll let her know..." I said.

After that whole conversation with Kie's mom. I went back to the chateau.
I walked inside and I didn't see the boys in the main area, but then I saw them outside in the back porch. Before I went to them, I went into John B's room and saw Kie laying on the bed.

When she heard the door open, she rolled over, facing away from the door.
"JJ I said go away..." she groaned.
"Hey it's just me." I told her.

She turned back over to look at me.
"Hey, sorry... JJ came in here like 3 times. Asking if I was ok... and then I snapped at him... I think I scared him." she said, laughing a little.
"Yea well, I told them not to bother you, so he kinda deserved that." I laughed.

~Kiara's POV~
I sat up on the bed and Sarah handed me the bag. I looked through it.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Yea of course... what do you want to do now?" She asked me.

Then my phone went off again. It was my parents, asking me to come home.
I sighed and rubbed my face.
"I think I need to go back home..." I said.
"You sure?" She asked me.
I nodded my head.

I got ready and left back to figure eight. The whole drive there my head was pounding and I felt so weak. I parked outside and walked inside the house.
My parents came at the door and both hugged me.
"Honey we were so worried!" My mom said.

"Really? Didn't seem like you were worried when you kicked me out." I told her.
She cupped my face in her hands.
"I'm sorry, Kie... it's just... promise me you'll spend a little less time with these boys... please..." she told me.
I looked at her and my dad. If I'm being honest, I didn't want to make any deals, especially ones like that. But all I wanted to do was go up to my room and sleep. So I made the deal with them. And then after that. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

-2 days later-
I was working at my parents restaurant during the evening. I haven't seen or contacted any of my friends. Mainly because I didn't want my parents to start yelling again. So I've just been home.
I was cleaning the counter when I saw JJ walk in.

"Hey Kie. What's up?" He asked me.
"Hey J, sorry I haven't talked to you... I just got let back home and I kinda made a deal with my parents to not spend all my time with you guys..." I said.
He looked confused and then laughed a little.
"But you're probably going to stop that deal within a week right?" He asked me.

I laughed and nodded my head.
"When do you get out of here?" He asked me.
I looked at the time.
"5 minutes." I said.
JJ sat at the counter and looked around the restaurant.

"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked me.
"Yea go for it." I told him.
"Ok so you remember-" he started to explain, then I heard my mom calling for me from the kitchen.

I groaned and told JJ that I would be right back.
I went into the kitchen and the second I went in there, the smell of all the food made me want to vomit and I instantly got a migraine.
"Yea mom?" I asked her, holding back the urge to throw up.

"You're leaving now right?" She asked me.
I nodded my head, not wanting to open my mouth because I was afraid I'd throw up all over her.
"Ok, be safe." She told me.

I left the kitchen and it felt like I could finally breathe.
JJ and I left the restaurant shortly after and we went to his place. I didn't stay there too long before I just felt sick again and wanted to just go home.

On the way back to figure eight, I pulled up to a little corner store to grabbed myself some medicine. As I looked in the aisles for the medicine and also some snacks, I passed by a bunch of pregnancy tests. I looked at them and then for some reason I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. But there was no way. But at the same time, it was just as possible.

I felt my whole body go cold, but my face felt hot at the thought of it. I just grabbed two different tests and found what else I came in for. When I got home, I went into my room and started to eat the snacks I got, staring at the two tests I bought. I was just procrastinating. I really didn't want to know, but at the same time, it would give me some closure.

Finally, I just grabbed both of them and went to my bathroom and took them. I put on a timer and waited for the longest 3 minutes of my life. I had all these thoughts going through my mind. I'm only 17, sure I'll be 18 in a few months, but still. I know for the fact that JJ is the father, if they come out positive. And lastly, my parents.

My thoughts were soon ended by the sound of the timer going off. I hesitated, but flipped over both tests. One had two very bold lines, and the other said "pregnant" on the little screen.
This has to be a joke. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊