Hydra Isn't Done With Us

Start from the beginning

*At The Tower*

Ciara and Bucky were sitting in Peter's room. She wanted to make sure he was okay before telling Bucky what happened.

As they walked to the room Bucky held her next to his side. She walked into the room sitting down on her bed with him next to her. "Ciara...tell me what's wrong you haven't spoken a word since the jet." Bucky says taking her hand in his. "Buck...." Ciara sighs trying to hold her tears back. "I'm pregnant. A-an-and I don't know what to do." Ciara says tears running down her face. Bucky just sits there shocked at the news. He's always wanted to be a father, but the way Ciara is taking this makes him feel horrible. "Ciara its okay we'll get through this." Is all Bucky could say as he wrapped his arms around Ciara holding her tight.

Hours past and Ciara passed out on her bed. She past out from crying which made Bucky feel horrible.

Bucky was just watching her sleep when he heard a knock. Bucky faced the door to see Steve and Nat standing there leaning on the door frame. "Hey Steve...Nat." He whispers and nods toward Natasha. "She asleep?" Steve asks. Bucky nods and walks over to the two. "She looked so sad and scared." Natasha said feeling pity for Ciara. "Bruce didn't tell you?" He asks and the pair and the two shake their heads. Bucky sighs and leads them to the living room, also telling Friday to get the rest of the team.

As the team entered the room they sat down surrounding Bucky as he stood in front of them. "So why did you call us here Ice pick." Tony said with a smirk at his new nickname. Everyone rolled there eyes and Steve said. "Not the time Tony." Tony's face then went serious as he looked at everyone.

"So....ummm. Ciara is pregnant." Bucky said with a frown. "That's great Buck, you've said you always wanted to be a father." Steve congratulated. "Yeah well it would be a good thing if Ciara wasn't scared of what might happen. Have you seen our lives. Hydra still wants us." Bucky said rubbing his temple with his regular hand. Steve's face immediately dropped realizes their lives. "Well you know we will keep you two s- three... Safe at all cost." Tony says with a serious expression.

Bucky nods with a soft smile. And the rest of the team nod in agreement with Tony. Soon enough Ciara walked off the elevator. Bucky immediately ran toward her. "Geez I understand I'm sad and pregnant, but don't treat me a doll. I won't break." Ciara says rapping her arms around his torso. Everyone got up walking towards the two. "I'm gonna guess you told them." Ciara says looking up at Bucky. He nods and Natasha gives Ciara a big hug. They both get rapped up in a conversation as Bucky watches. "I'm gonna be and aunt!" Natasha squeals with excitement. Ciara smiles and hugs Nat again.

After a while Tony decided to order food, he ordered enough for everyone to pick. It was like a buffet in the kitchen. Ciara was sitting in between Bucky and Nat. Ciara didn't eat much which everyone realized. Around the time everyone finished eating. Ciara just sat at the table her looking like she was stuck in a dream. She couldn't hear anything but silence until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up snapping out her daydream to see Peter looking better. She got up immediately and hugged him with a bright smile on her face. Everyone else smiles at the interaction.

A couple of hours past and Ciara was telling Peter what happened since he was kidnapped. Once she was done Bucky sat down next to her as peter turned on a movie. Ciara looked over at him with a small smile as she snuggled close. "How are you feeling?" He asked looking down at her. "Scared....but having you guys here makes me feel safe. You guys are family." Ciara says looking at peter then to the others who started sitting down on the couches enjoying the movie.

Bucky smiled kissing her temple. Ciara relaxed against Bucky's side and soon fell asleep. Everyone looked over at her once the movie finished smiling lightly at her relaxed face. Bucky was also asleep laying his head against hers.

"Are we gonna move them." Peter asks quietly. Looking between the two sleeping Super soldiers. Steve nodded walking over to Ciara and lifting her off Bucky's chest. Once he got her into his arms he walked toward her room.

"Mr. Barnes." Peter said lightly shaking Bucky's arms. "I said call me Bucky. What do you need?" Bucky replied groggy. "We moved Ciara, thought you wanted to be with her." Tony replied for Peter. Bucky sighed and nodded getting up of the couch.

He walked into the elevator pressing the button to get to his floor. At that moment Steve was laying Ciara down then walking toward the elevator. As Bucky got out of the elevator he saluted to Steve which made them both chuckle. He walked into the room and laid next to Ciara. "I love you." He says softly. "I love you too." Ciara replies opening her eyes and kissing his lips. Bucky pulled away and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asks. Ciara looks at him with a sad smile and says. "Yeah just have to survive nine months." Bucky laughs as Ciara closes her eyes and hugs Bucky's chest. "Good night."

"Good night."