❛𝐅𝐎𝐗'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"Perhaps that being we don't know about are living among us. The urban legends being told by those around us may be the other name of those beings." Ji Ah narrated the words as she typed.

"What do you think?" Ji Ah asked as she clicked the enter key.

"Did you revise the script again? Ms Kim will get sick and collapse." Jae Hwan asked Ji Ah in disbelief.

"Will she feel like crap?" Ji Ah asked.

"Of course." Jae Won replied instantly.

"Even so, revising it is better, right?" Ji Ah asked with her eyes still on her laptop's screen.

"Ah, Of course—Huh?" He realized what she actually said after he replied.

"Then go with this. A producer must have a lot of gall, which means he or she should have no fear." Ji Ah said as she handed her laptop to Jae Hwan.

"What's really mysterious is, I don't believe in scary stories, ghosts or things like that. But I'm scared of them." He said pouting.

"I'm not scared of them, but I believe in them." Ji Ah said as she stared ahead.

"You do? Why?" Jae Hwan asked her. "Have you seen them for real?" He asked her interested.

Ji Ah suddenly remembered that night when she, her family and Hye Jin were in a car accident. "Yeah." She hummed.

"Really? You're just trying to scare me, aren't you?" Jae Hwan said to her, a little scared.

Ji Ah scoffed softly and turned towards the window. "Well, let's say that I am." She then looked out the window which was covered with raindrops and asked. "What's with the weather today?"

"They say if it rains on the wedding day, you'll live happily ever after." The driver answered.

Oh, the irony—happily ever after? I guess not all can get it.

Hye-Jin's POV

Today is the day when the first episode started. I can't contain the excitement I'm feeling. Watching the drama from a screen and watching it happen in front of me is a whole different feeling. Well of course I can't see everything but at least the other things— great I'm rambling in my head wah.

"Should I call Ji Ah? I guess the scene where she sees Lee Yeon finished. She might be investigating with Jae Hwan right now." I spoke out to myself.

I grabbed my phone and called Ji Ah, after three rings she picked up.

"Hello? Jinnie?" she spoke.

"Ji Ah what are you doing right now?" I asked her, already having an idea.

"I told you I had to attend a wedding right? Now I'm here investigating a runaway bride case." Ji Ah said sighing.

"Runaway bride?" I questioned, acting as if I didn't know what happened.

"Yeah, it happened at the next door-wedding hall." Ji Ah replied. "And what's even weirder is that the people who attended the wedding all say something different."

"Well, that indeed is suspicious. But why are you looking into it? Isn't it just a case of a runaway bride?" I asked, as I walked to the kitchen to grab an ice cream tub.

"Well, I think something is wrong. I saw a suspicious-looking man—" Ji Ah suddenly stopped talking.

I frowned my eyebrows. I moved away the phone from my ear to see if the call ended but I saw it was still connected.

"Ji Ah? Hello? Is everything okay? Hey?" I spoke continuously but she didn't reply.

"Hye Jin, I'll–I'll be sending you an address, I need a ride."
With that, the call ended.

I looked at my screen dumbfounded until a notification popped up. It was a message from Ji Ah.

"Ah is it this time when she found the fox's hair? Well, I'll see after I reach there." I said and grabbed my purse which was still on the couch along with my coat and rushed out, not wanting to make her wait.

I reached my destination in about ten minutes and stopped my car at the entrance as I saw Ji Ah. As soon as she spotted me, she opened the passenger's door and sat inside. She looked at me and showed me a packet which contained light orange hair.

"I found this on the bride's dress." she spoke as she lowered her hand.

"Well, it could be hers." I said shrugging.

"No, the bride and the groom both didn't have this hair colour nor did anyone attending." she replied instantly.

"So what do you think of it?"

"Drive to Dr Goo Shin Joo's clinic, I need to talk with him." she replied and sat properly and wore her seatbelt. I sighed and added the clinic's address on her phone and started to drive.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

After dropping Ji Ah, I drove away. At a distance, I noticed a park. It looked familiar so I parked my car and walked to the park.

If I'm right then this is the place where Lee Yeon and that cutie pie Soo Oh would be there. I quickened my pace as I saw them in the distance.

Omg, one of my favourite scenes.

I squealed and stood at a little distance acting busy on my phone. I was dying at the kid's cuteness, like who wouldn't? When the scene finished I started to walk away to only stop when someone called out. I turned around and saw Soo Oh running towards me.

"Noona, are you also a nine-tailed fox?"

"Huh? What? No–I'm just a human." I replied which caused him to pout.

So cute!

"Oh I thought you knew that man who just left." he said pointing at Lee Yeon, who was walking away.

"Why did you think so?"

"Oh because you were staring at him." he said a little loudly causing Lee Yeon to stop in his track and turn around.

My eyes widened as he turned around, fearing he would see me I quickly turned my back to him. I started cursing at my fucked up luck and prayed he didn't see me.

After a moment I felt a tug on my sleeve, I looked down to see Soo Oh doing that.

"He walked away don't worry." he said making me nervously laugh.

Well, that wasn't awkward at all. Note the sarcasm.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

POSTED: February 03, 2023
EDITED: July 29, 2023
WORDS: 1079