❛𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

Hye Jin stared at her TV screen blinking away her tears as the credits started to roll with pictures of many scenes that played. A sob escaped her lips as she covered her face and cried. If someone saw her in this state they would assume something bad is going on with her but in reality, she is crying as one of her favourite dramas finished.

She was so into crying and saying kinds of stuff like 'Why did it end?' 'Why did Lee Rang die? He deserved better.' that she didn't notice her sister, Hyun Joo giving her weird looks.

"You okay Hye Jin?" Hyun Joo asked as she patted her sister's back awkwardly.

"Do I look okay?" Hye Jin snapped in between sobs. She grabbed a tissue from beside her and wiped her tears.

Hyun Joo scratched her head as she replied to her sister "Well um no-"

"Then shush! Ignore me I'll be fine in a moment."

And that moment was one hour. She rambled about how she felt about the drama and said how it should have ended then said she doesn't hate it but some things should have been different. And Hyun Joo had to sit with her sister and endure all of it till she stopped which felt like an eternity for her. Hyun Joo swore to herself to never watch anything with Hye Jin because she doesn't want to endure her sister's verbiage.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

It's been a week since that happened, Hye Jin was now in her office completing her work as fast as she can so she could leave early.

She glanced at the time on her computer screen in the far right corner. "Just twenty minutes, then I can leave."

She kept on encouraging herself in her head as her fingers typed in swiftness. And before she knew it the time read 8:00 pm. Her fingers stopped moving as soon she saw the display. A smile makes its way on her lips followed by a relieved sigh. She quickly saved her progress and shut off her computer.

"Ugh finally! Oh, I'm so hungry and sleepy..not a good combination." she spoke to herself whilst getting up from her chair, stretching her sore muscles as a result of sitting on a chair for 10 hours.

She is a scriptwriter and has been working as one for five years now. she had to finish off some final scenes and proofread the script before forwarding it to the higher-ups.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

She walked up to the bus stop and sat down on the seat, waiting for the last bus of the day to arrive. She pulled out her phone from the coat's pocket and texted her sister, when someone placed their hand on her shoulder, which made her flinch and turn around towards the person.