Seeing the numbers on the screen, Chu Qianqian froze.

She blinked, and finally went completely crazy. Pointing at the screen, she said in disbelief, "Lin Xi, how many perfect marks did you take? How could you be so perverted? Are you going to give us a chance to survive?"

Chu Qianqian's big reaction aroused the curiosity of the other two.

Xiao Fangyu and Ye Ke came over and lay down behind Lin Xi's chair, looking at her computer screen, they were also shocked.

The scores of 100 and 99 on the full screen, and some low scores are also above 95.

Ye Ke held back for a long time, "I dared to think about the scholarship beyond my means."

Xiao Fangyu nodded and said, "Me too."

"Lin Xi, I really believe now that you are really studying with Ji Shen." Chu Qianqian said in admiration, this score is really convincing.

Ye Ke said, "Didn't you say that senior Ji also had good grades in the computer department?"

Chu Qianqian is a know-it-all, because she has participated in many club activities and has a wide network of contacts, and she is more familiar with the computer department than Lin Xi. So Ji Jun did a lot of things, and she inquired about them.

The class on the second day happened to be the class of their class teacher Han Wenda.

It is estimated that the teacher saw yesterday's score, and before class, he couldn't help but say a few words: "Although you should pay attention to many aspects of development when you go to college. But if you can't even handle basic learning, no matter how good your extracurricular development is. , that is also a house without a solid foundation, and the wind can blow you down."

Chu Qianqian said in a low voice: "I heard that there are two boys in our class who failed the exam and play games in the dormitory every day."

The university atmosphere is much more relaxed and free than that of high school, so that after some students enter the university, without the constraints and discipline of high school, failures happen from time to time. Even a top prestigious school like Tsinghua University has no shortage of students who drop out because of failing courses.

So some people failed in the first midterm exam, and Han Wenda took it very seriously.

After class, Lin Xi and Chu Qianqian packed up their things, while the other boys in the class had already disappeared.

Because the two of them walked slowly, they happened to leave the classroom with Han Wenda.

There were only two girls in the class, so Han Wenda naturally remembered their grades, and Lin Xi also got the first place in the whole department. Han Wenda smiled and said, "Are you two still used to school life?"

Chu Qianqian has an outgoing and lively personality, and told Han Wenda about her work in the student union and the volunteer association she joined.

Han Wenda nodded in satisfaction. Seeing that Lin Xi hadn't spoken, he smiled and asked, "What about you, Lin Xi?"

"Mr. Han, I only joined the dance club." Lin Xi said a little embarrassedly.

Han Wenda smiled and said: "Don't worry, take your time. You did well in the exam this time, which shows that you have strong self-discipline. You can participate in more extracurricular activities when you have spare time in your studies, and choose what you like to participate in." ."

In fact, when Chu Qianqian talked all the way just now, Lin Xi listened with envy.

She is introverted by nature and not the kind who likes to express herself. The only competition she participated in before college was an English speech competition, and she participated in that time with Ji Junxing's encouragement.