Relationship Pool Party Announcement

He planned it with music he made for her and all her favourite meals trying to get her to say the one word she never said to him yet although he said it many times Carol got back home from her last day of mid exams as she took the week off to study good then she went to her room to change as one room wasn't enough for their clothes Tobias was downstairs in his nice clothes with rose petals on the table and chairs and he started serenading her with a good song while she was changing Carol heard him and got down wearing pants and long sleeve blouse cause the cold "Tobias what's the occasion" she smiled heading to him enjoying the song He smiled "do I need an occasion to sing to my wife the woman I love." She smiled and kisses him softly "mmmm I can smell chicken" she looked at the tables "are those my fav chicken wings ohh." He smiled "yes all for my baby." He looks into her eyes She blushed slightly "I love it" she squealed and went to taste it moaning when it touched her tongue "amazing!!" He smiled  at her "I love you so much." He watches her eat She smiled blushing at him "yeah thanks" she looked at him "aren't you gonna eat He nodded "aren't you ready to say something yet baby."

He start eating She looked at him confused "um did I forget something? Is there something at work?" He looks at her "maybe a little I told you sense we got married that I love you but you only said you have feelings and never said you love me I'm ready to make us official babe." He continued eating "ohhh that... Uhh aren't my actions enough" she said teasing He nodded "yea but I love you to say how you feel too." He still eating She kept eating and didn't say anything He kept eating thinking why she doesn't want to say her feelings after all his efforts She finished eating and got up giving him a quick kiss "thanks babe" He kisses back "you're welcome so want to say something else." She changed her clothes wearing one of the lingerie she never wore and went to his room turning off the light sitting on his bed After he took in some air in went inside and went to his bedroom not knowing what he's about to see Carol was laying in a sexy way on bed waiting for him in the dark Tobias turned on his light seeing her laying on his bed "hey hottie" He smiled at her and went to his bed "hey beautiful." She put one hand on his face pulling his head towards her whispering in low sexy voice "so how you like that." He smiled "so beautiful I never saw you in it before."

He looks at her and kisses her passionately She kissed back more cupping his face He smiled "your so amazing babe." She smirked kissing him He kisses her so passionately "so just afraid to say you love me." He smirked while removing her lingerie She smirked "why would I." He smiled at her "i don't know just I say I love you but you never did so I'm worried about it." Keep removing and feeling her up She moaned "yeah.." He kisses her chest so passionately feeling she's doing this so she doesn't need to say that she loves him She moaned louder closing her eyes He smiled as he got on her taken everything off and sliding inside of her She felt lots of pain feeling all of him inside her He keep going in and out while touching her chest and kissing her neck She moaned louder holding into his hair while her walls started tightening He keep going until he explodes into her and he pulls out breathing heavily She moaned more loudly them breathed heavily looking at him "I love you." He was shocked hearing those words for the first time "I love you too beautiful." She smiled cuddling him "sorry if it's a little late" He smiled "it's wasn't late i just love when you said it." She smiled closing her eyes He looks at her holding her close.

She fell asleep tiredly on him He fall asleep while cuddling her two hours later Carol woke up and went to get a shower Few mins jenny was calling Tobias. Tobias was still asleep Jenny kept calling him annoyed He wake up answer the phone yelling "WHAT IS IT I WAS SLEEPING." Jenny answered "I'm waiting outside your mansion why your guards don't let me in." He sighed "Cause I'm sleeping what do you want it's late." She replied "it's not that late can I please come in." He sighed "why though you know I'm married I told you before." She sighed "I'm trying to be nice and I'll get to know her." He looks around and called out to his wife She was on the bathroom taking bubble bath for relaxation while turning on music He told her to talks to the guard and he told her to let her in for now She smiled and got into her car going inside smirking He sighed wondering what she wanted Jenny parked and got out the car getting inside the house "hey Tobias" she smiled sweetly wearing her high heals and short but elegant dress with expensive jewelries He looks at her "hey so why did you come here." Jenny looks at him "just wanna spend some time with you." she winked giggling and hugged him