"But how?" Wukong butted in, The Emperor Sighs. "Yeah like. You said I was supposed to die but look at me! I'm still moving!" She crossed her arms Nodding. "That's because I was the one that took control of your body" admitting it. Donghai and Wukong Looked at him wide eye.

"You were unconscious. But to feel your life fading away I have to Fight it back."

"I used my own fire to Control the flow of that Dragon girls Rings. She was Out of control and Blinded by her emotions."

"To Keep her at bay and Her Flames not Burning the floors of the ritual grounds. I have to Dance along with her fire...."

That Golden Fire bursting out mixing with the Colors of red and black. The Emperor kept his words and Used his Flames to Control Mei's Raging fire, He could help the poor dragon child but Donghai was unconscious. And with her closed eyes he has to rely on the wind and the voices around the site. He has to keep the Flames in a flowing motion. If ever he failed in that Time then the Flames will surely Destroy the lantern city.

"Woah....I didn't know I have samadhi fire in my past life..."

"Oh Dear...anyways Let's continue forward."

"Wait! I still have a loooot of questions!"

"I'm not like Sanzang Child. Also Stop moving around."

[--○--]

"Uuuuugh we have been walking around Non stoooop!"

Mei Whined, legs getting tired with all of that walking and running away from Demons. The two was glad that they have Tripitaka now. It was all snot and tears of joy when they finally saw Master Trip with all of his Prime and glory. Like with flesh and Squishy skin dude.

They could Hug him anywhere anytime. Or even Poke him around. And he's not even bothered by their constant Energy and simply smiles at them. "Master where are we? Are you sure this is the way?" Asking him, The Monk taps his chin and looks around the forest. Nothing but trees and muddy Roads. The Monk whistled.

"This is the right path! I remember it so clearly! Don't worry kids we are heading west!"

"But why do I feel like it's Eaaaaast!"

"Come on now Mei! Just follow your old monk and we'll be fi-" stepping on his own fabric. The Monk dropped on the muddy swamp, Getting his Clothes dirty, Mk and Mei Screeched once a crocodile Jumped out behind the Monk.

"Master!"

"Oh my gosh!"

They Screeched, immediately diving on the dirty swamp. The two Gritted their teeth and showed their Glinting weapons, Hitting and kicking away the poor Creatures and grabbing their Monk. Tripitaka Blinked at such speed while Mei and Mk are panting and Breathing in for some air. "You shouldn't have hit those crocodiles" He blurted, and the two Glared at him. "Those Crocs almost ate you Master!" Mei Bursted but the Monk only Shrugged.

"Anyways Let's go-"

"No! Im carrying you this time! You're not walking first!" Grabbing him so easily, Mei Carried the Monk on her back and Nods. "Mk! You lead. I carry. Master is the map!" She Grinned, Sweatdropping once feeling this sudden nostalgia, the Monk didn't budge anymore and simply holds his Khakkara.