Contest #14 - The Unusual Duo [CLOSED]

Let's celebrate Black History Month with us and our newest contest!

Prompt: 

We all know stories of non-detectives helping solve crimes. Castel helps Beckett, Lucifer helps Chloe, and Bonnes helps Booth. Write a story that revolves around an unusual duo in crime, when one of them is a detective and the other, well, is not.

Guidelines:

>> The contest ends on 28th February 2023. Entries that exceed the deadline will be disqualified.
>> Stories must have a maximum of 2000 words. Entries that exceed the word count limit will be disqualified.
>> Your story must be written in English and adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.
>> Fanfictions are allowed as long as the prompt is clearly displayed in your story.
>>Mature stories are allowed.
>> You can post your story as a part of an already existing collection or as a standalone story.

Prizes:

>> A shout-out from our profile to more than 6,000 fellow Wattpaders.
>> Winner's sticker for your cover.
>> Stand-alone entries will be featured on our Reading List.

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.