"Isn't that obvious? This, this."

Shibata laughed as he pointed at the center of the towel covering his groin.

"...I see, you're having fun."

Now all the girls understood what Shibata meant, Some started to blush, Some started to cuss at boys and some are... curious and some are... excited.

Horikita: "Ughh!! Disgusting..."

Ibuki: "Just die..."

Ryuen: "kuku, Come on Ibuki I know you are curious..."

Ibuki: "Shut up you bitch..."

Haruka: "Kiyopon, I hope you don't participate in it"

Chronos: 'Oi Oi Haruka, You are asking THE KING not to participate?? How dare you...'

Kiyotaka: "I hope so too..." 'I really have a bad feeling about this'

Saying that, Kanzaki exasperatedly sighed at the childish competition Shibata's engaged in.

"No, I think it's childish too you know? But you see, this is unexpectedly fun."

Both Kanzaki and I failed to see what exactly is so fun about it. We exchanged glances and decided to keep our distance considering the timing. When Shibata and the others continued their discourse, Kanzaki left. After a slight delay, I too, made a move to leave. However— "Who's the alpha for now?"

Kanzaki: "Good thing we are on the same boat, Ayanokoji..."

Kiyotaka nods...

Shibata: "You two are no fun..."

Hashimoto: "Shut up everyone, the battle is about to start and we are about to know who the alpha is..."

Perhaps he's overheard their conversation, as Sudou showed up with a calm and composed attitude. He grabbed ahold of my shoulders and as such, I could no longer escape.

"...I have no idea."

I dodged the question. While the majority of students had towels covering their groins, he boldly showed himself off.

"Ohh......as expected of Sudou."

I could see Shibata hold his breath.

"The current alpha is Class D's Kaneda."

"Kaneda? That four eyes?"

Hashimoto: "Kaneda is the alpha? That was unexpected..."

Ryuen: "kuku, not bad Kaneda..."

Kaneda just had a smug smile while pushing his glasses up...

Horikita: "Again, do we really have to watch this disgusting thing..."

All Boys(expect a few): "OF COURSE WE SHOULD"

Horikita was taken back by the sudden response of all the boys...

Move over, as though saying that to Shibata, Sudou brushes him aside and joins up with Yamauchi and the others.

Kaneda doesn't appear to have any intention of joining in the competition and seemed uncomfortable.

"So you came, Ken! You're the only reliable one here!"

"Leave it to me."

Horikita: "You participated Sudo-kun? I thought you were changing, don't come near me..."

Sudo: "but-but it's from the future..."

Ike: "Yes... Only you can win this Ken, I know you can do this... This competition is pride of Class-D so win this.."