Ryuen: "kuku, Even though I'm not the leader of Class-C at that time, you won't take eyes off me ehh? Kanzaki? Are you that sacred of me? kuku..."

Kanzaki: "We are not scared of you Ryuen, but we never know what you might do..."

Ryuen: "kuku, That's exactly what a scared person would say..."

Kanzaki just ignored him...

Because you could predict that there's a high possibility he'll spring some sort of trap at the end of the actual exam.

"If there's anything troubling you, please feel free to consult me. I'd like to maintain good relations with Class C too. Of course, Ichinose feels that way too."

Horikita: "Class-C?"

Chronos: "Yes, You are Class-C during this time..."

Class-D celebrating among themselves...

A smile formed on Chabashira's lips...

Sakagami: 'We got demoted to Class-D...'

"That's something to be grateful for."

"Ichinose seems to have a high opinion of Horikita. It's of her honesty rather than her talent though."

"Honesty... eh?"

If you ask whether or not Horikita has a straightforward personality then to be honest, I can't bring myself to call her an honest one. However, I think what Kanzaki refers to as 'honesty' and what I consider to be 'honesty' have different meanings altogether. Making sure to keep your promises, that sort of integrity is probably what he's referring to. You can't count on Sakayanagi or Ryuuen in that regard after all.

Katsuragi: "Yes, you can't count on Ryuen about honesty..."

Hashimoto: "Speaking from experience eh? Katsuragi..."

"Hey, Kanzaki! Over here, over here!"

Shibata spotted Kanzaki standing around near the entrance and talking to me and so he waved his hand.

"Ayanokouji~you come join us too~". And around the same time, Yamauchi caught me too and beckoned me over. Since the mood here won't allow me to decline him, I approached.

"What's the matter?"

Shibata started paying more attention when he himself on the screen...

Shibata: "Ohh!!! That's me!!"

Kanzaki asks Shibata.

"No man, the thing is, I'm having fun with Yamauchi and the others over something strange."

"Something strange?"

"We're talking about whose got the biggest one in our school year."

All the boys(expect kiyo) immediately understood what Shibata was saying...

Hashimoto: "OHHHH!! I now understood what King means!! you also understood right, Shibata?

Shibata: "You bet I did!!"

Ryuen: "kuku, This is gonna be fun..."

Ike: 'Ohh noo'

Kanzaki: "Looks like you did not change your childish personality in future too eh... Shibata..."

Shibata: "Ehh? What's wrong in being childish? You know the quote 'Never forget the child in you' right?

Kanzaki: "sighhh... That is not what it means..."

Amikura: "Hehehe"

"One? By that you mean?"