Pehli Nazar 👀 ❤

Start from the beginning

I smiled nervously...

'Actually I'm studying here from standard 8th so they knew me... ' I said and ran out..

And after that day.... I started following her everywhere she goes... Not like a stocker ofcourse but as a secret lover....I never create any problem for her just make sure that no body try to trouble her ...

I never knew that she is also interested in me until the last day of my school....

Like every other batch we all were also celebrating our last day of school by writing messages in our uniform...

I desperately wanted her to tell my feeling but I don't want to loose the cute beautiful relation between us....
Yes in these two years she helped me a lot in my studies... Not directly ofcourse.... We used to group study in which she made us understand the toughest topic.... Sometimes we talk also....

But we never became friends.... I mean like we all have friends and classmates so she became my class mate....

But Honestly she changed me a lot...as a student, as a person.... She made a below average student to study hard and ranked 2nd in the class just to make my reputation in front of her....
I stopper being rowdy in my class and behaved like a good student....

On the last day... I wanted her to write something about me on my uniform...
I saw her with her friends in a corner of the classroom...

I walked towards her with a red marker.... Her friends left from there leaving us alone....

Without saying anything I passed the marker to her.... She took the it with a smile and came close....

For a moment my breaths stopped seeing her from this close..... She bended a little and wrote something right about my heart on the shirt...

I waited till she finished....
After she wrote... Once she looked directly into my eyes and smile warmly and then left with a strange smile.....

I was so eager to know what she wrote near my heart....

I ran towards the washroom and locked myself and opened my shirt and heart skipped a bit after reading the sentences....

"When will you confess what's in your heart!!
Will I be ever able to hear those from you or I've to wait till next birth!!
I'll be waiting ;-)"

The sentence ended with a wink emoji.... I couldn't believe that she noticed my feelings....

I immediately dressed up and ran in search of her.... I found her near our playground watching the flowers. I slowly walked towards her and slided my hands in hers and she reciprocated it with entangling our fingers tightly...

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho… (2)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

So.... You already know that I like you....' I asked

'I don't know that you like me..... I thought you love me.... ' she said with a mischief in her eyes...

'It means you have also observed me closely.... ' I tried to tease.

'Not more closely than you..... You literally followed me everywhere.... Same tuition, same dance class, and even same cafe I used to go... ' she replied

'That was coincidence.... ' I lied

'Liar....' she smirked....

And our love story begins.....

And here the next track for all those who has love at first sight...

'Sai this song is dedicated to you... Thank you for being my love at first sight.... '

'Pehli nazar mein kaisa jaadu kar diya....
Tera bann baitha hai mera jiya... '

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

How's it??

Vote and Comment!!