IV

Days after my husband who I thought was dead returned home, the atmosphere became weird

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Days after my husband who I thought was dead returned home, the atmosphere became weird....especially since Michael is in the picture. And anytime either Michael & I try to talk to each other, Eyviatx try to distance us. Michael & I noticed it, but we didn't say anything about it. As I was minding my own business gardening my plants, I heard footsteps coming from behind me, i turned around with the tool in hand attempting to stab them until I realized it was Michael, "Aye, whoa!!! Chill out it's just me!"

"I'm sorry Michael. I thought you were someone else."

"Someone else....meaning your husband?", he questioned me

"Maybe...maybe not...."

He gave me a concerned look and crouched to my level, "Look.....I know that we haven't talk to each other since he came back, but I just wanna tell you that you can still talk to me....I don't care what your husband thinks...fuck him."

"Oh?!!!"

He started to chuckle at my response, "I didn't mean it like that. It was a figure of speech and also an insult."

"Ohh okay. I understand now."

As I was trying to continue to fix my garden, Michael kissed me on the cheek & i turned around and kissed him back. After we kissed each other a few times, i laid my head on his shoulder and said, "I know this is out of nowhere for me to say this, but you know Eyviatx is probably going to battle you because of me right??"

"And how is that so?"

"Well....if two or more men or women likes or falls in love with same person, they have to fight to the death."

Michael looked at me like i grew a second head, "To the death?!! Yea no, I'm not doing all of that, but plus I'm not even.....yknow....."

"I know that you're that your not one of us, but it's kind of different since you're a human and he's not.....i don't like with they do stuff like that either....but....it's been like that since the beginning of time....."

"Well.....that needs to change."

"Oh I've tried in the past....but the counsel wouldn't even budge."

"Damn it...well at least you've tried...."

"Yeah....well, I've gotta get back to my gardening, so I'll see you later hopefully."

He got up from his spot and dusted off his outfit, "Alright. I'll see you soon."

He leaned down and gave me a kiss and after he finished kissing me, he left the garden and went back into the castle.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.