Chapter VI. A Tale Of Parents In Harrenhal

Depuis le début

Daeron says "I arrived after him and he found your mother in a bed of blood died. Lyanna died in a room that smelled of blood and roses."

Laela says "That is not a love tale, it's a tragic tale of our parents.

Jon says "More than a tragic tale"

Daeron says "When I hit you with the hammer I smell the same Roses and blood and that makes me realize what I did I run, Lyanna"

Jon asks "Why did Aunt Lyanna die?"

Daeron nods "A fever had taken her strength, and Ned said her voice had been faint as a whisper. There was fear in her eyes, while she called for "Ned" to promise her to keep both of you safe. When her brother gave his word, the fear left her. She smiled, and her fingers clutched his own in a tight grip. Lyanna died shortly after that. Eddard was still holding her as she "gave up her hold on life" and rose petals slipped from her palm, dead and black. she was only sixteen"

Tears fall from me "Younger than me when I left with Jaime"

Daeron says "I stayed next to the bed looking at her, she died, she and Rhaegar. All I think is what will happen to both of you while Daemion and Jaime are with Elia and her children at King's Landing, Queen Rhaella and Viserys at Dragonestone and she crowned him"

Laela says "Then Viserys is the king after you Jon"

Jon says "No, it will be Prince Aelor, Aeryn was Rhaegar's father"

I say "They do not have to know, the family is already in half if Leyton Hightower knows that he will fight until his last breath to let Hightower on the Iron throne"

Laela says "Yes, the dragons danced once, we do not need blood to shed again"

Daeron says "There something making sense for me when Aeryn told us he is the biological father because father was doing actions, I and Daemion did not understand"

Jon asks "What kind of actions"

Daeron says "He wants more from Queen Rhaella and you could ask the servants about her screams"

Laela says "Raping her"

Daeron nods.

I say "Aerys was a monster"

Daeron says "The madness ate his mind, he didn't much like his eldest son and heir and was insanely jealous of him. He distrusted him so he went to the Tourney at Harrenhal. He hadn't been seen in years by many and was holed up in the Red Keep. Not letting anyone near him, even to cut his hair and nails."

Laela says "Viserys told me that"

Jon says "Gods flip a coin when Targaryen is born, remember"

I nod "I do"

Laela says "Lyanna Stark never wrote a letter"

Daeon says "No, she never gave any word to her family about why she left or was taken. Although after her father and brother died so horribly"