Chapter VI. A Tale Of Parents In Harrenhal

Start from the beginning

I say "Ouch, love"

Jon angrily to me "Treason"

Laela says "Stop fighting like two children, he just tell us the story how father cheated on my mother so shut it!"

I and Jon look down.

Daeron says "At that moment 'all the smiles died'. we did not that will be our end, your uncle Brandon believed Rhaegar's action to have been a slight upon Lyanna's honour. Robert laughed at Rhaegar's action, claiming that Rhaegar had only paid Lyanna her due; however, those closer to Robert claim that Robert brooded over the insult, and grew resentful of Rhaegar henceforth" Daeron takes a sip "Lyanna talked to Rhaegar and me at Harrenhal about her situation. And later on, let us know when she was travelling from Harrenhall to Riverrun so we could meet her at a certain point. Some time after the tourney, Rhaegar and Lyanna is not at King's Landing or Riverrun both places they must be, I, Daemion and Rhaegar already have taken her to Lahzar."

Laela says "When he traveled for a year or half"

Daeron says "Yes, and when we back we let her live in Dorne, In Arthur Dayne's home to the Tower of Joy." I and Daeron share a look "Father summoned their fathers to court, supposedly to answer the charge against their sons. He then had the fathers and sons all executed, with only Ethan Glover spared. Lord Rickard Stark demanded a trial by combat, and though the king granted him the request, he chose "fire" as his champion. Lord Rickard was suspended from rafters over a blazing fire whilst dressed in his armor, while Brandon, attached to a device which tightened a cord around his neck whenever he moved, was forced to watch as his father was slowly cooked inside his armor."

Jon asks "How did you know that? If you were with them"

Daeron asks "Who do you think was helping father?"

I sigh "Leyton Hightower, your uncle"

Daeron nods "Brandon strangled himself in an attempt to get to a longsword placed just out of his reach, to save his father. When father next demanded the heads of Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark They were Jon Arryn's wards at the time, Lord Jon Arryn responded by raising his banners in revolt, starting Robert's Rebellion."

Laela says "The war, led by Lyanna's fiancé Robert, her brother Eddard, and their foster father Jon Arryn, lasted".

Daeron says "For a large part of the war Lyanna and Rhaegar were in Lhazar while I and Daemion fought. though Rhaegar finally returned from the south after Father had dispatched Ser Gerold Hightower, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, to find him" Daeron takes a sip "Robert and Eddard faced me and Rhaegar and the royal army at the Trident, where Robert slew Rhaegar in single combat and the rebels defeated the royal army."

I chuckle "The same you did to me" Daeron looks at me hurt. Jon and Laela give me a look.  I zip my mouth "Sorry I am getting drunk"

Daeron says "Yes. A fortnight later, the Sack of King's Landing officially ended the war, though Lyanna still remained missing and the last opposition still had to be dealt with."

Laela says "Mother and Aegon murdered Verona takes me when Jaime sent me to her"

Daeron says "From King's Landing, Eddard Stark rode south to the stormlands to lift the siege of Storm's End. From there Lord Stark rode to a place Rhaegar was said to have named the tower of joy, located in the Red Mountains of Dorne. Eddard brought only six companions with him: Martyn Cassel, Theo Wull, Ethan Glover, Ser Mark Ryswell, Howland Reed and Lord Willam Dustin."

I say "Jaime told me there at the tower of joy, they found the three remaining loyalist members of Aerys Targaryen's Kingsguard, Ser Arthur Dayne, Ser Oswell Whent, and Ser Gerold Hightower. The men met in battle, and only Eddard and Howland Reed survived."