Li Yanqing leaned over and hugged Mu Shuangxue, and said in a low voice, "I'm just so scared, I'm afraid that he is actually seriously ill, but I'm afraid I'm worried so I kept it from me."

    Mu Shuangxue patted him to express comfort, and said No words came out.

    In the morning court the next day, Li Yanqing asked Zhong Yu for leave and went by himself. Li Yao was afraid that he would not be able to handle it alone, so she went with him.

    Entering the main hall, Li Yanqing saw Prince Gong at a glance.

    He was much older than he thought, and his hair was almost all white.

    As soon as he saw Li Yanqing, he hurried to Li Yanqing's side.

    "His Royal Highness, I heard that the murderer of Liang'er is in your hands?" Before

    Li Yanqing could reply, the emperor arrived, and everyone had to return to the team to salute. Li Yao had no place to stand, so he stood next to Li Yanqing.

    After the previous two rounds, it seemed that the officials were almost able to accept seeing Li Yao occasionally in the court, and no one was so surprised this time.

    Li Yanqing glanced at Li Tai beside him, his face was extremely gloomy.

    Li Yanqing walked to the middle of the main hall, saluted, and said, "I have fulfilled my mission. I have found out the murder of Prince Gong's son and brought the murderer back. After interrogation, I already know the mastermind behind the scenes. This person It 's King Jing." As soon as

    Li Yanqing finished speaking, there was an uproar.

    Li Tai said angrily, "Don't spit blood!" The

    emperor gestured to the eunuch next to him.

    The eunuch said loudly, "Leading the prisoner—"

    Not long after, Wu Lu was pushed up.

    Li Yanqing asked him, "Wu Lu, I will do what I promised you. As long as you confess, my father will treat you leniently."

    Wu Lu pointed at Li Tai, "It was him, he asked me to kill Prince Gong's son. He and Prince Gong's son had accumulated enmity for some reason, so they bought murderers to kill people. It was because I was obsessed with money for a while that I made a big mistake."

    "You are talking nonsense!" Li Tai hurriedly said after hearing this "Where is the enmity between the king and the prince? Did the crown prince tell you to say that? Isn't it?"

    Li Yanqing said to the emperor, "At that time, after my son took over the case, he designed to catch Wu Lu and let him admit it. Afterwards, he was imprisoned in the prison of the Criminal Ministry, but King Jing went to the Ministry of Criminal Justice and forcibly took him away. Erchen felt that there was something wrong with this matter, so he chased after him, and was ambushed later, and almost couldn't come back. Erchen said Minister of the Ministry of Justice can testify to these things. If King Jing was wronged, why did he do this?"

    Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice walked out of the queue and cupped his hands, "What His Royal Highness said is indeed true, and I can testify."

    Prince Gong heard this , went to the main hall, and kowtowed heavily, begging the emperor to punish Li Tai's crimes, so as to comfort the spirit of the son in heaven.

    Li Tai looked at them and suddenly burst out laughing.

    Pointing at the human being in the hall, he said, "I know, this king has been tricked. You, Bihu Mountain Villa, are with the crown prince. You pretended to surrender in order to deceive this king's trust, and then harm him."