Chapter 1

"Dad I don't get how I don't have money!" I say on the phone to my father.

"Well you will just have to get a job if the student loan doesn't pay you off." He explains. I sigh. "Fine, but there isn't any stupid jobs round here!" I slam the phone down. I was well and truly fucked. The rent for my flat was so high and the government hadn't given me enough money. This year just couldn't get any worse.

I look around and check my phone. £500 to last me three months. I couldn't do it. With my giant wishlists of clothes and shoes and vintage items I wanted, I had already spent about £40 in a second hand vintage shop.

Suddenly my Snapchat groupchat goes mad.

"Fancy going drinking tonight?"

"Ah yeah I'm up for it if you are"

"We go spoons then clubbing yeah?"

I type.

"I don't have the money lads I'm sorry, but no can do tonight"

"Awwwh Jane come on, we love going out with you, I'll buy your drinks?"

Fuck it. "Fine." Now I needed to get changed. I fancied being a mod girl today, with my white gogo boots.

I grabbed my bag and left for spoons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nooooooo but I wanna stay out Lewisssssss." I giggle as Lewis helps me up the stairs. "We'll get some water down you and put you to bed okay?" He picks me up and carries me inside. "Water rulesss!" I squeal and kick my legs. "It does, it does." He chuckles and takes off my boots. I grab his face and kiss him sloppily. He pulls away. "Not tonight Jane." He says and takes off my tights. "Why?" I ask and pout. "You've had like 7 shots and 4 pitchers. Another day okay?" He unzips my dress. "Now where are your pjamas? Oh here they are." He picks up my Winnie the pooh pjamas and pulls off my dress and I fall back on the bed.

"Sit up Jane." He pulls me up and takes my bra off and quickly puts my pjama top on. "Where are my sockies?"

"Sockies? Oh right." He opens my drawer and grabs a pair of socks. "These ones?"

I nod and belch. "Pardon you." He chuckles and puts my socks on.

Lewis tucks me into bed and kisses me goodnight. "I'll see you around yeah?" He looks at me and I nod and cuddle my teddy bear.

Later on, I was woken up to my wardrobe being opened. I mumble. "L-lewis?"

"How do you know my name?" A posh voice sounds from the shadow. "you- you put me to bed." I say all confused. "No I didn't, I was bloody smoking weed and now I'm here."

"Y-you don't smoke?" I sit up and turn on my light and squint. "Oh my god."

"How do you know my real name?"

"Because I know exactly who you are."