.1.

Yall thought this story was over hm 😻

Bold : Flashback
Bold Italics: Talking
Italics: Actions

That was three years ago

A (H/c) girl skips in and sits down next to a maroon colored boy. "Hey Tanjiro!" The girl smiles and Tanjiro smiles back. "Hello Y/n!" Y/n and Tanjiro have been through a ton of training together with their sensei; Urokodaki. Y/n greatly respected the man due to him also respecting her right back.

Urokodaki walks and the two students stiffen and stop smiling "Tanjiro, Y/n I never thought you could cut through the bolder, I'm proud"

-

Y/n and Tanjiro look up at the boulder in shock, there were two perfectly cut lines splitting the rock in four.

-

Y/n slightly smiles "Thank you sensei" and Tanjiro just nods. "I wasn't thinking about sending you to final selection, even if you did cut the bolder. Though i've seen how much you've trained and I...I'm going to send you both" He says with a hint of hesitation. Y/n smiles even more and bows her head out of gratitude, Tanjiro doing the same but more seriously.

"I've gotten something I'd like you both to wear during final selection." He says while pulling out two masks and two kimonos. He sets one fox mask and a cloud pattern kimono down infront of Tanjiro. Then he sets down a pink kimono infront of me with a fox mask aswell (if you'd like to change both that's fine) (kimono is image up top. I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any others lol)

I look down and smile as I take them and bow my head once again "Thank you Sensei Urokodaki!"

"I will send you off tomorrow morning..."

The next morning rolled around. You and Tanjiro got dressed quickly, and had a nice breakfast before getting up and grabbing your swords.

You were about to leave but then Tanjiro turned around "Tell Makoto I say goodbye!"

You add on "Yeah and Sabito too!"

You two smile at eachother and run down the mountain, leaving Urokodaki to question on how you two saw his dead students.

You and Tanjiro walked through the Wisteria Forest chatting along the way about Nezuko and other topics

Soon you two came along to a structure and a ton of people surrounded, one stood out to you, a boy in a boar mask. You told Tanjiro you'd be right back and you made your way over to him.

"Hello, I'm Y/n" you said to the masked kid.

"HAH? Oh...hi. YOU WANNA FIGHT?" He seemed to yell at first until he slightly calmed down until he yelled again

"N-No just wanted to come over and chat!..." you said nervously.

"Oh. I'm Inosuke, God of the Mountains!" He said while putting his hands on his hips.

"Ah...lovely to meet you!" You say with a smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked while looking at you through his boar mask.

"What? You mean the smile?" You ask confused

"Yes that thing!" He said loudly

"Oh?...you've never...nevermind, people smile when they are happy towards something" You said in a happy tone and smiled again

"Oh." Inosuke stared at you while you smiled and looked away, crossing his arms

Soon two twin arrived at the structure

"Welcome to final selection."

Final notes

So pookies I recently decided "man fuck it I'm doing my Inosuke x Fem Reader story"

<3

Lots of Love!

- _ToxicWeed_

🎉 You've finished reading ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵍᵒ||ᴵⁿᵒˢᵘᵏᵉ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 🎉