❛𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"You're back? I thought you died in the forest of starving demons." Rang spoke on the phone with Yeon.

"Hey, I know you are happy about it!" Yeon yelled.

Rang scoffed before saying, "Shut up. I'm not happy about it."

"Ugh whatever, let's meet."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

"Well, you can come if you want to." saying that he ended the call.

He smiled happily, he was finally having a better relationship with his brother after the misunderstanding was cleared.

Rang went to keep his phone on the table and that caused him a sharp shooting pain.

Hearing Rang cough, Yoo Ri rushed to him. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "Shall I call Shin Joo to come again?"

"Don't be fuzzy, it's nothing." he said catching his breath.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"Oh my, you look so unwell." Hae Ryong said mockingly.

While Rang was waiting for Yeon, the bell rang. But then he went and opened the door his smile dropped when he saw Hae Ryong standing at the door not Yeon.

"Can you please get away from me a bit when you talk? You smell like a rotting corpse."

Hae Ryong smiled, "It's the smell of death." He started to walk around the couch and stand in front of Rang. "Because both of us have been living longer than we are supposed to."

When Rang coughed, Hae Ryong pointed at the tree. "Do you want some?"

"No thanks."

"Are you going to exchange your life for something like pride? Is that even worthy enough to do so?" Hae Ryong questioned.

"Can you get to the point?" Rang asked, having enough of his bullshit.

"Are you going to disobey our lord?" Hae Ryong said sitting on the opposite side.

"Your lord, not our lord." Rang redressed.

"I know you're upset because of the demon of darkness. But that's 100% misunderstanding."