I continued on, not letting anyone else get a word in. "We're intelligent beings apparently, but we do such terrible things to fellow people. Sure, humanity as a whole probably isn't terrible and it's individuals we see terrible things in, but that's also the same with dolphins." At this point, all I was doing was relaying my thoughts out loud for the world to listen and weep.

Jotaro was intently listening to every word I was saying, intrigued by the topic. "Dolphins are no eviler than humanity. Their behaviour is innately ingrained in them." He added on, eyes still closed and Kakyoin nodded his head.

"That's true, we can't really apply our own moral sensibilities to other species

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That's true, we can't really apply our own moral sensibilities to other species. But my point still stands! Sharks rule!" At this point, the conversation was just steering to my favouritism for sharks. Jotaro and I just stared at each other awkwardly. This was the first time we actually had a (somewhat) deeper conversation than just about the journey we were on. I felt like the world was healing from the events from years ago.

"It'll take three full days at sea to get from Hong Kong to Singapore." Joseph's loud voice bellowed out, disturbing the murmurs of the ocean's secrets spilling out for anyone willing to listen. "Some peace and quiet will do us all good."

He then turned to us three on our chairs, pointing his fingers at Jotaro and Kakyoin. "Hey, boys... What the hell is with the school uniforms, can't you go and find something else to put on? Aren't you burning up?" This question was, of course, not directed at me. Much like Joseph, I actually packed a whole bunch of clothes for this trip. I'd be damned if I was doing to fight a vampire without a killer outfit!

"Well, we are students. And a good student always dresses the part. Is that too much of a stretch?" Again, Kakyoin did not lift his eyes from his book. Hmm, maybe I'd ask to borrow it after he was done. Jotaro grunted with agreeance.

"You two are such stiffs! You're also insinuating that (Y/n) is a bad student!" Joseph was befuddled by Kakyoin's answer. He probably was wondering if this was the norm for Japanese students, but I wasn't wearing my uniform, so they were just plain weird.

"Yeah! Are you saying I'm a bad student?" Kakyoin and Jotaro were in it now, I began to pester them until they answered with what I wanted to hear. Kakyoin immediately was defensive and said no, but Jotaro just didn't answer and sighed. Whatever, Kakyoin saying it was good enough for me!

Polnareff and Avdol were further apart from the four other members of the group, having their own conversations.

All at once, we heard a shrill shrieking of a young child's voice. "Let go! Let go of me, you big jerk! Dammit, I said get off of me! Let me go!" It was a boy with a tan cap on, thrashing around in the grasp of a burly man in a sailor's uniform.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
late | jjba stardust crusaders x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें