Zoro takes a Shower(Chap. 2)

A/N: Im serious all he does is take a shower 

'In other news: Man found dead in an alley with two bullet holes in his chest' With a sigh Zoro picks up the small black remote located to the right of him and turned off the TV. He looked at the clock on the wall and threw his head back into the couch with his eye closed.

8:59 pm

He didn't go to bar this night, only because of the possibility he would get carried away and forget about his rendezvous with Sanji at 10. He had been watching the TV for awhile now, scrolling through various movies, news stations, etcetera, etcetera. He lived on the 11th floor of his condo complex. All rooms were very modern had the building been done recently and the price was quite expensive. Although unlike other celebs Zoro did not fill his house with lavish things. Many of the rooms in his living space were very sparse. For example his living room consisted of a large white sectional couch, big TV, a wall clock located more towards the kitchen, and his swords displayed on the wall the couch was against. It's been awhile since he's used his three swords but he never forgets about the memories attached to them.

"Mmmm fuck..." Zoro picked up his head and rose his aching body off the couch. It was time to get ready to meet up with, him. There was something special about Sanji but he couldn't tell what it was yet. He used his right hand to crack his stiff neck and started walking towards his room where his bathroom was located. Again a very sparse room but it did contain a larger than average shower and two full body mirrors located behind the door and on the wall adjacent. I think we all know but especially Zoro, he is hot. He closed the door behind him and started taking off the black tee shirt and gray sweatpants he had on. He lifted up his shirt revealing his toned back and torso completed with a large scar running from his left pec to the right side of his waist. He turned around and flexed his back so that he could see it in the mirror.

"Guess all that work paid off huh." Yes, he knew he was hot. Zoro let out a small chuckle at himself and started taking off his sweats. He wrapped his thumbs around the waistband of his pants and pulled them down revealing his god like thunder thighs and sculpted calves. He only had one piece of clothing left, his boxers. He wrapped his fingers around the waist band once more a slowly lowered them off his body, revealing his thick, lengthy cock..... we don't talk about it..... just think about it......... oh your dirty minded aren't you. 

Anyways Zoro tossed his clothes aside to the corner of the room and slowly got into the shower. He shower took up half the room, had a clear glass door, and a rather large window where he placed all of his bottles of product. He totally doesn't look at himself in the shower though his mirrors.  He turned the faucet on hot and waited for the shower head to start spurting water. His hair stuck to his forehead and neck as the water starting coming out of the shower head above him. It was barely above him because well he is quite tall. He lifted his head up so that the water started coming down on his face. This is when he realized he didn't take his glasses off. He pulls them off his face with a slight bit of aggression and throws them onto the counter from the shower. It slowly started to trickle down his neck to his chest to his abs to his girthy cock to his thunder thighs all the way down to his feet. He needs a pedicure. 

He soaked the rest of his hair with the water and started to massage shampoo into his hair. He started to think about giving himself a haircut before he had to leave for his rendezvous. He had a underlying feeling that he wanted to look as good as possible. As he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair he went through the minor irritation of getting it in his eye, because he wasn't careful, and now he's blind in both eyes, kidding. He ran a small amount of conditioner through his hair because he's not like other men and uses 3 in 1. He lets it penetrate his hair by leaving it in for a quick while so he could wash that hot body of his. He picked up a half used bar of soap on the ledge of the window because if your a man and you use a loofah its wrong and you should stop. 

I'm sorry I'll be nice. He gave his entire body a quick scrub INCLUDING his cock because its dirty and you should WASH IT. Okay I'll stop make fun of men stereotypes. He rinsed the soap off his magnificent body of his as well as rinse the conditioner out of his hair leaving it luscious. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a larger than average towel off of the holder on the wall. A larger than average towel for a larger than average man. He wrapped each of his body parts individually drying them off one by one until all the excess water was off of them. He finished by drying his hair and wrapping his body with the towel. 

He walked out of his bathroom into his bedroom. His bedroom was no exception to his sparse lifestyle. His room included a very large bed with black sheets, a bedside table on each side filled with things you'll find out later, and you know just some more mirrors on the ceiling and walls. Yes, he is that guy. He also had a decent sized closet built into the wall on the right side of his bed. he dropped his towel onto the floor and started gathering the necessary things for him to get dressed. He grabbed his deodorant off the bedside table and applied generously. He opened one of the drawers on the right beside table grabbing a pair of boxers out. What did you think was in there........ dirty mind. 

He puts them on his body letting go of the waistband with a snap. He turned to his closet deciding what suit he wanted to wear. That's basically all he owned clothing wise because he also had this underwhelming feeling that he always had to look presentable. He ended up picking out a black three piece suit and a white button down underneath. He doesn't normally wear ties but today felt like a good day to wear one. He picked out a black tie that was hidden away in his closet and put it on to finish the outfit. He tied it in a full windsor knot because that's the only good way to tie a tie and tucked it underneath the vest portion of his suit. He put on his finest black patent leather patterned Louis Vuitton shoes and laced them up. Even though he does not spend his money on lavish things for his house he still splurges when it comes to clothes and shoes. He walked back into his bathroom picking up his glasses on the countertop and placing them on his face. They were fogged up by the hot shower steam but that didn't bother him as it soon cleared up. He opened the built in medicine cabinet that was hidden by another mirror on the right side of the main mirror over his bathroom sink. He pulled out a pair of small scissors and pulled down on his bangs. 

"Fuck it." He cut them. He cut them short. He tried to remember what his hair looked like at the start of his career. His short close cut hair he began his career with. Slowly the amount of hair that fell into the sink got bigger and bigger. Soon Zoro was left with a pretty good hair cut. It, for the most part, when back to the way that it was, but since he couldn't see the back of his head the hair encroaching on his neck was not touched. He was pretty proud of himself. He grabbed the hair that had fell into the sink and threw it away in the small trash can located on the left side of the toilet. He put the scissors back into the cabinet and pulled out a small container of gel. At this point his hair was already dry since he cut most of it off. a placed a small amount of product into his hand rubbed them together and ran his hands through his hair. He put the container back into the cabinet and closed it. He brushed his teeth and walked out of the bathroom. 

He grabbed the cologne that was sitting on the bedside table. He sprayed it five times all around his body. He wanted to smell mmmmm amazing. He placed the bottle back onto the table and walked around the room finding all the things he needed, his phone, keys, wallet, and thats it because men don't leave the house with much. He shoved everything into his right pocket and walked out of his room. He check the clock on the wall. 

9:45 pm

A/N: Don't hate me but i'm ending it here. IM SORRY BUT I JUST WROTE 1600 WORDS ABOUT A MAN TAKING A SHOWER. So ya'll just have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Thank you for reading the second chapter I hope you enjoyed.