○°•13•°○

It was the funeral of marcus's daughter

It was the funeral of marcus's daughter. Everyone was present at the spot but just one person was missing. Who else could it be other than y/n l/n. Like it would not be quite polite to pick a selfie with a dead body so...

"Hello Mr. hanakoi, i am extremely sorry for your loss." Luca approach the tall man in a black blazer and hat. "Hello kaneshiro." He turned to give him a suspicious smile. "Hope your daughter rest (suffer) in peace (hell)" he said bowing a bit. 

"She was a lovely child, i also hope so. It's rather hurtful that she left so soon." He said while looking at the childhood photo of him and his daughter. "Well maybe it was the god's will." He said while brushing off the dust from the frame. "It was indeed hope she will have a good afterlife." Luca said. 

"I shall have my leave now mr. hanakoi." "whats the rush kaneshiro, why don't we have a drink first." He said while patting luca's back.

He took luca to a room in the corner of the mansion. They both sat on the luxurious black couch. He ordered his maid to bring drinks while they talked.

"My lord." The servant girl came in with two glasses of wine. "Have a drink kaneshiro." He offered him a glass while sitting back. "Thank you mr. Hanakoi but i am currently trying to avoid drinking." He tried to insist. "

"C'mon kaneshiro one drink won't kill you." Luca took the glass but hesitated. "Suspecting poison? C'mon kaneshiro i don't kill like this." He said. "If i wanted to kill you i would've shoved my gun down your throat." His eyes shined like some hyena's.

Luca gave him a smirk like smile. "Well, bet." He gulped down the whole glass in one shot. "Never knew you was such a heavy drinker." Hanakoi sipped his wine slowly slowly while giving him a scary glance.

Luca's head started to feel light headed and his vision started to get blurry. When marcus noticed this a chuckle left his mouth.

"How dumb of you to think that i won't know about your and l/n's relation." Hanakoi threw his glass away on ground. He slowly came forward his feet completely crushing the glass into dust.

"What did you gave me?" Luca tried to become conscious of himself. "What do you think it would be? Ofcourse drugs." He said while tilting luca's head up. He had a maniacal smile and his golden eyes glowed in the darkness, filled with darkness and despair.

"Tie him up." He ordered the maid and she did so. "Just wait, you will the surpriss i have for you." He said. "Let me go you bastard!!" Luca tried to untie himself.

"Get her too." His voice echoed in the room and the doors opened. Two men dragged a women who had her face covered, and most likely unconscious. They both tied her in the chair in front of luca.

Hanakoi took off the cloth on her face. "Y/n!" He called out her name. She slowly started to gain conscious. "Luca..." she tried to open her eyes but someone harshly grabbed her hairs and pulled her head back.

"Oh my, is the lovely lady surprised to be here?" Hanakoi said. "Leave her alone!" Luca tried to break the whole chair but failed. "C'mon just give up that's not gonna break."

"You fucking bastard what do you want?!"

"Your death honey." He took out his gun. It slowly tracing her jawline. "Look at your eyes. Looks the same like the time i killed your parents. Frightened much?" He said trying to trigger her trauma which was obvious on her face.

"Marcus hanakoi!! Leave her alone do whatever you want to me!"

"No let kaneshiro go!! I killed your daughter he didn't do anything!"

"Oh damn looks like one can't live without another. Too bad but one have to die today." Hanakoi pointed his revolver towards luca. "Marcus you fucking bastard!!" She tried her best to break the ropes by applying all the force she had.

"You can't really without him huh? Now he will die first. The person who was the main culprit of my daughter." He loaded the revolver.

"If that means you'll spare her I'll die happily." He clised his eyes accepting his fate. "LUCA! NO DON'T!!"

"10...9...8...7...5..."

"I an sorry... I'll have to..." he smiled one last time before.

"...5...4...3..2..1.."

"LUC-!"

Boom