Bolt vs. Underdog

(Epic Rap Battles of M-H!-B!)

( Underdog vs! Bolt!)

( Begin!)

Bolt: I take a stand to defend my beloved penny. The undefeated super dog, while your loses come in many. Don't try to rap against me buddy, Ill leave you in the dark. You know your screwed once I hit my super bark. I am the nemesis of the green-eyed man. One just come to Hollywood, so you I must apprehend. I spit bars of fire, call me Irving and ralph. Your wreck Dawg, you'll be lookin like alf. I can't act like a dog, but you'll still be bitten. Beat this super-ripp off down, like I did mittens!

Underdog: You cant beat me, I'm the thing you should fear. When you feel certain blood, you know Underdog is here! Coming to me to fight, you better keep your mouth shut. My rhymes will weaken you, like a styrofoam peanut! Blow you away bolt, like your life it's fake. Young Penny wont miss ya, once she learns your fate. You've been beaten by underdog and Mittens has been captured. I am guarding her, and I'll send ya to the shelter!

Bolt: You can't spit a verse, and put simply a rhyme. You step to wrong at the right time. You can't stand up to me And this flow. A failure in 07' was replace by rhino!

Winona: *Barks* Dumb fakers and the match of a low IQ. You fly and save lives, I just do what any dog can do. On the side of Applejack, herding ya like some cattle. Bolt I'll superdrag, your sorry butt right out of this battle. *Barks* won't talk in the show, but you'll learn soon. A special talent I will learn, just like Applebloom!

( Who won?

Who's next?

You decide!)

( Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)*Barking*