(Deimos x shy reader) Good Morning

Requested by whyamIherebruhh1
Summary: I have no idea lmao
Warnings: mentions of sex, very suggestive

It was early morning...probably. The Sun is fucking dead so there's not really any way of knowing aside from one's own sleep schedule and hoping the clocks are still telling the truth.
Anyways, according to the clock on the nightstand it was 6:27AM and 15 seconds.

And somehow, despite his fucked up sleep schedule, falling asleep and waking 4 hours after a normal person at LEAST, Deimos was fully awake.
But it's not like he could do anything anyway because his lover just so happened to still be slumbering in his arms as we speak, which meant the cat-on-lap law applied and he could.  Not. Move. A millimeter.

(As we speak? Isn't this oneshot conjugated in the past?)

Anywho, like most of us Deimos is dumb and can't stay still for more than 5 minutes so of course you eventually woke up from all the rustling of the bed.

"...Love...?" Welp, time to feel bad

"Uh, hey, Honeypie. Sorry for waking you up."

"No, no, it's okay. What time is it anyway?" They asked, but not before noticing the petname.

"Uuh...6:35AM and twenty- no twenty-seven seconds."

Visibly, the love of his life was shocked.
"6:35AM and 27 seconds?? And you're awake???"

"What? Shawty gonna get fussy 'bout it?" He cooed at them while squishing their cheeks.

"No I'm not. And- also- stop that!" Despite the angry tone they were giggling.

"You want me to grab your other cheeks?" And now they were blushing

"Hehehe, look at you getting all red!" The smoker-man laughed out loud, to which his 'shawty' just snuggled in his chest for warmth and because they couldn't think of an answer.

And then they layed in the bed for a few minutes. Before Deimos opened his mouth once again:

"Maybe the reason I woke up so early is because our little 'show' last night knocked me out cold."

"Stop that!" They yapped, but thet couldn't stay mad anyway because of this stupid man's strained-ass laugh.

"You're lucky I'm bad at imposing myself!" They joked. Visibly they also found the situation humorous.

"Aww, don't say that darling! You can do whatever you want, it's not like anyone cares anymore!"

"...Thanks."

"Y'know what? Go on, say something you'd be too self-concious to say normally!"

"..."

"..."

"The only thing that would be knocked out from last night would be your throat with how much you screa-"

"Ok that's enough."

Despite the rude interruption, they smiled. Because everyone knew deep down, despite the light-hearted bantering, the couple would always be there for eachother. Whether that be through self-esteem issues or amputated limbs.

Everyone also knew Deimos was loud as fuck in-

A/N: well that turned out a lot more shitpost-y than intended. Hope you're still satisfied and the oneshot isn't too short